Removing All My Warns - Cole B.

Cole B

Your In-game: Cole B. 

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:176563031

The admin's name in-game: 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: I was just wondering if I could have all of my warns removed because the last warn i have  was in July 2016 and its been 2 years since my last warn. And since that last warn I have been on the staff team, Swat team, ARU team, State troopers and support staff. Now you all maybe wondering why I dont have any of those tags. And for that reason is that I had quit all of my positions and quit gaminglight so I could focus more on school. Now I would like to get back to playing gaminglight here and there with some of my friends and it is kind of hard to do that when you have 17 Warns. Also probably about 10 of my warns were when I was 12 and did not know what I was doing (sorry to all of the people that put up with me back then) I was a huge minge back then. But I have changed and have not gotten a warn in over 2 Years. I just would like to reset back to 0 Warns so I can do things with my friends on this server.  THANK YOU GAMING LIGHT!!! 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.4452f05c5e44a602946bd90034450a22.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I dont think any of these warns are false 

Any extra information: I know this does not follow the format and I apologize for that. If you need to deny this I understand.  

Its for removing "FALSE WARNS" False warns being the key here and if they all were false you wouldnt be able to appeal a few as you cant appeal warns older then 3 Months

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

9 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

Its for removing "FALSE WARNS" False warns being the key here and if they all were false you wouldnt be able to appeal a few as you cant appeal warns older then 3 Months

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

20 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

28 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

Yes they were all along time ago. All my warns are because this is the first gmod server I have played on and never RPed before and didn't know what rdm/nlr was. The warns are there to mark your record of what you have done in the past. 

31 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

Yes they were all along time ago. All my warns are because this is the first gmod server I have played on and never RPed before and didn't know what rdm/nlr was. The warns are there to mark your record of what you have done in the past. 

2 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

logan2.png

11 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

^^

• Fame locked this topic