King Omega - Warn Appeal

CrimzonEmpire

Your In-game: Crimzon

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:150884472

The admin's name in-game: King Omega

The admin's steam name (If you know it): NA

What warning did you receive:  (Fear RP)

Why do you think this warn was false:

So I guess I'll go into this. Basically, I was doing my business in my gunshop with my guard posted outside when someone came in asking for a shipment of shotguns, I told him I didn't have those in stock. A short minute later He types murder and attempts to Murder me, he missed his first 2 shots then my guard runs in and starts gunning him down when he turned to kill my guard
I pulled out my pistol as a concealed carrier with my licence being my own dang gunshop why wouldn't I have a gun, I never even shot him nor was the gun on me anymore and he has completely turned around. So my guard killed him. A short story a minute later I was brought to the admin (above) to talk about something else and the guy reported me for Fail RP for what? my guard defended me like his job to do so. So I tried to explain to the admin about my guard and the story above and I was warned, I never even heard the other guy's story. I guess I'm not allowed to defend myself either after the fact my guard was engaged with a said murderer. 

Any extra information: NA

-Support

-For a FearRP false warn report it is possible you could be telling a complete lie 

-It would help more for the SMT to decide if you have video evidence of this roleplay scenario 

• Thanks 1

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

2 hours ago, Jeff M. said:

-Support

-For a FearRP false warn report it is possible you could be telling a complete lie 

-It would help more for the SMT to decide if you have video evidence of this roleplay scenario 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

3 hours ago, CrimzonEmpire said:

Like I have Video evidence

You had me till you came in with the sas and attitude. Calm down there mate.

This is hear / say, there is no actual evidence. You are trying to get something appealed by just saying "trust me". There is no actual way of knowing if you are lying or not. That being said...

-Support

Lack of evidence.

Then How could I get this solved? without evidence, I guess I can't?

It's just the factor to me is I didn't get to say anything to the admin to defend what happened, to me its mainly my guard killed him 

I don't know the exact reason it broke Fear RP I was never told why, So I guess I don't have to be. but one warning out of 4 isn't bad 

10 hours ago, Jeff M. said:

-Support

logan2.png

+Support

- The murder wasn't in a secluded area, it was in a public Gun Shop

- He gad a guard and never fired a shot himself, therefore he himself never FearRP'ed

- Sit was done incorrectly, the other person was never brought so that they may hear both sides

-Considering the Staff member at fault does not recall what happened, that can be viewed at Negligence and Ignorance on his part.