Matthew's Support Application

Matthew

Support Staff?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Matthew become Support Staff?

• YES (Comment Why)
    • NO (Comment Why)

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Matthew

Steam Name: [GL] [CIV-31] [5D-58] Matthew (Might change do to FiveM but I will update it)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419477907

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, Admin

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday (if not, not likely, 6 days out of the week because of school)

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes

What timezone are you in? CST (US)

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) Today, I saw 3 people waiting for in-game support, tags, and donation help. They sat there for a good amount of time. I felt sad that they had to wait there, as I did when I first joined GamingLight. I was waiting in the room for a pretty long time before someone helped me. The main reason I want to join is to help and not to let people sit there for the amount of time I did. Every Once and a while I do see people waiting there, for a support staff member to come and help. In-game many times I see people call a admin “@ Help” (in-game). I go to see what they need help on and what it is, sometimes, “I need TS tags, I have been waiting for 10 minutes, can you help me?” But I can’t because I’m not support staff. I have to tell them to wait passionately, and I will try to get someone to help you. I would personally like to speed up that scenario, to where they don’t even have make a admin call to get assistance and to sit there for 10 minutes. I also want to help the community more through TeamSpeak. I love helping people in-game, and I want to expand my opportunities to help people here at GamingLight. I also want to make a good impression of GamingLight. If you have any questions please PM me through the forums or TS! Thank you for considering my application.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I like to think that I am a nice person to everyone. I am also that type of person that loves helping people and I will do so to any extent. And from me being nice, I think I would be a good influence for new players. I believe that all of the things I given would come out in a  positive way.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello! My name is Matthew with the Support Staff team here at GamingLight, how may I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

If I have any typos, sorry did not catch them. Have a good one! ? 

Edited by [GL] Matthew
Steam Name Changed l Typo :(

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked this topic