• No, Include reason please

In-Game Name: Jeff M 

Steam Name: {GL} Jeff M 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94651723

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am a Moderator 

How often are you on TeamSpeak? all the time 

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes, Blue Yeti

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join staff team because i feel like it is a big role in our community and not many people are support. I am able to show the ability to be responsible and respectful to everyone I would have to help.  Also i will keep it professional at all times. A role as a Support needs to be given to people that JMT and SMT can trust to get the job done. I will be sure to hold my self to the required standards of a support member at all times. I will be sure to know what I am doing and especially be active. I will also be sure to speak with everyone else that is support that way we are all on the same page.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

The main way i will be effective is covering the time that people have to wait for support. I have went to support for many things and it can take up to hours to get someone to help you. I will be sure to get to the support request as quick as possible that way support is showing that we are able to do our jobs quick and serious.  

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

First what I would do is just let them know who I am. and then start the conversation with how is your day. and once they answer that i would ask them how may I help you today

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes, I do 

Edited by Jeff M.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

+Support
Active In game, On the forums and In team speak
Always willing to help someone out
Friendly and does not lose his temper
Good application 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:42 PM, Danny Muller said:

+Support
Good application 

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:42 PM, Danny Muller said:

+Support
Good application 

REEEE?

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 8/18/2018 at 8:42 PM, Danny Muller said:

+Support
Good application 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

On 8/18/2018 at 5:16 PM, Jeff M. said:

In-Game Name: Jeff M 

Steam Name: {GL} Jeff M 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94651723

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am a Moderator 

How often are you on TeamSpeak? all the time 

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes, Blue Yeti

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join staff team because i feel like it is a big role in our community and not many people are support. I am able to show the ability to be responsible and respectful to everyone I would have to help.  Also i will keep it professional at all times. A role as a Support needs to be given to people that JMT and SMT can trust to get the job done. I will be sure to hold my self to the required standards of a support member at all times. I will be sure to know what I am doing and especially be active. I will also be sure to speak with everyone else that is support that way we are all on the same page.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

The main way i will be effective is covering the time that people have to wait for support. I have went to support for many things and it can take up to hours to get someone to help you. I will be sure to get to the support request as quick as possible that way support is showing that we are able to do our jobs quick and serious.  

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

First what I would do is just let them know who I am. and then start the conversation with how is your day. and once they answer that i would ask them how may I help you today

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes, I do 

• Fame locked this topic