• NO

In-Game Name:  Mickens

Steam Name: {GL} MarkMickens

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:192401249

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join the support team because I feel I can help out the server a lot. I see all the time just new players needing tags waiting and waiting for support staff. If I become support I will be in teamspeak and watching and waiting for new players joining the teamspeak server. My main join would be successfully helping any players that with teamspeak issues and anything else I can help with. I have experience with being a support staff and I feel I did a good job and really helped the server that I was support staff. my main goal is benefit the server and give professional help to anyone that would need it.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I can improve the wait time for new players joining the teamspeak server. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would say " Welcome to the support channel, How may I help you?" after he explains what the problem is I would assist him in solving the issue.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I fully understand the rules and I promise to uphold them.

25 minutes ago, Invaliff said:

+Support

-Professional

-Knows what he is doing

-Will be a benefit to the team

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

16 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

GREAT PLUS SUPPORT XD

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

On 8/21/2018 at 11:03 PM, Invaliff said:

+Support

-Professional

-Knows what he is doing

-Will be a benefit to the team

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

• Fame locked this topic