Ruinz 2nd Time Player Dissing

[THc] Nand

7 hours ago, Felix said:

- support

- Ok so i haven't really had anyproblems with Ruinz

- That was defiantly in Role Play

-Honestly he said something he shouldn't have said and i understand were he is coming from when he is getting ARDMed. 

-If any punishment i say a staffstrike thats about it. 

-Other staff has done worse things before 

-Ruinz is a great gu

- And this is coming from a lord one of the main reason why PoliceRp has minges

To be honest it looks like you're out to get him and you're just targeting him

Something pissed him off and he swore at people can be role play wises. I mean I do it all the time so if this report gets accepted I rather be warned as well because people piss people off and those people tend to break rules and that's when we all get angry and say stuff by accident

Also I don't know why you posted the same video of him swearing when it was already accepted... Are you trying to make him look bad like seriously... You would do the same if someone broke rules and they're just messing around while you're doing stuff and completely annoy you

Cause I mean I do it as well I just swear that's just who I am if you piss me off and you don't listen or you just minge around me, Mess around and you overall don't care that someone is trying to do something well of course I'm gonna be angry and swear at you. So if this report gets accepted I rather be warned or whatever to.

-Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-support

this is borderlining on hate posts and can be classed as a form of player harassment to make numerous reports to, I quote from you guys "Take him down" 

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

-support

he used this stuff in RP

he spelled "gay" as "gae" which is shown as a joke

i've seen a report like this using the court video before like a week ago at this point you're targeting the guy

i staff swrp so i'm neutral on all this, this is my opinion

6 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

To be honest it looks like you're out to get him and you're just targeting him

Something pissed him off and he swore at people can be role play wises. I mean I do it all the time so if this report gets accepted I rather be warned as well because people piss people off and those people tend to break rules and that's when we all get angry and say stuff by accident

Also I don't know why you posted the same video of him swearing when it was already accepted... Are you trying to make him look bad like seriously... You would do the same if someone broke rules and they're just messing around while you're doing stuff and completely annoy you

Cause I mean I do it as well I just swear that's just who I am if you piss me off and you don't listen or you just minge around me, Mess around and you overall don't care that someone is trying to do something well of course I'm gonna be angry and swear at you. So if this report gets accepted I rather be warned or whatever to.

-Support

• Fame locked this topic