Tommy Turner issues

earthen Warrior

Your In-Game Name: Meese

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109576081

Staff member's In-Game Name: Tommy Turner thegrimreaper

What did they do? 

I told him to "shut the fuck up" after he told me to watch my language for a previous comment in OOC chat.

he proceeded to leave me anti minged in the admin sit room for 40 minutes at the time of writing this.

Evidence (REQUIRED): evidence is in the attached files

193025687_20180716_0014541.thumb.jpg.dcceb6b0219dd35708a78afcef3f7362.jpg526631926_Screenshot_20180716-0015341.thumb.png.26518c262386658ea260008c3bce3940.png

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? 

I believe he should have his staff position either revoked or should be watched closely for his actions further. 

If that is not possible I believe he should be moved down to trial moderator. 

20180716_001500[1].jpg

I admit I did minge you for a long time but I do not accept any form of disrespect on the server, trust me when I say if I lay down punishments I throw them down hard. You yourself admitted to Staff disrespect and you were using foul language in OOC I did tell you to not use that foul language but you responded with[as I quote]: "I told him to "shut the fuck up" after he told me to watch my language for a previous comment in OOC chat."

A rule not being in the MOTD doesn't mean you can break it.

I  admit I'm at fault for giving you such a long minge and I will watch and control my punishments in the future.

5 minutes ago, Superfruge said:

I admit I did minge you for a long time but I do not accept any form of disrespect on the server, trust me when I say if I lay down punishments I throw them down hard. You yourself admitted to Staff disrespect and you were using foul language in OOC I did tell you to not use that foul language but you responded with[as I quote]: "I told him to "shut the fuck up" after he told me to watch my language for a previous comment in OOC chat."

A rule not being in the MOTD doesn't mean you can break it.

I  admit I'm at fault for giving you such a long minge and I will watch and control my punishments in the future.

you cannot break a rule that isnt a rule.....

12 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support

You just admitted to staff disrespect, along with any other rules you broke. Plus, your evidence shows time and that's it.

@earthen Warrior let me tell you a trick on never getting a staff dis warn again. 

Come closer.

Don't Flip'en Staff Dis!

Edited by [GL] Matthew
  • Laughing 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

1 minute ago, earthen Warrior said:

you cannot break a rule that isnt a rule.....

I did tell you in OOC didn't I, that foul language is not allowed. and it does state straight from the MOTD let me quote it for you: "Staff members have final say in all situations''

Did I or did I not say you are not supposed to be using that language in OOC? I clearly did and you chose to swear at me instead. I respect everyone because I believe everyone deserves it but if I don't get that same respect in return I will give punishments and the consequences isn't good.

-Support While I think 40 minutes is a bit excessive you definitely need to learn how to respect staff, you dissed him before the minge, then during the minge and after the minge. Before this report you went into the shout box and said “Tommy Turner is a cuck”

22 minutes ago, Winter said:

-Support While I think 40 minutes is a bit excessive you definitely need to learn how to respect staff, you dissed him before the minge, then during the minge and after the minge. Before this report you went into the shout box and said “Tommy Turner is a cuck”

that comment was made about 30 minutes into the punishment when i was completely done with his sh*t

2 hours ago, Winter said:

5 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

You just admitted to staff disrespect, along with any other rules you broke. Plus, your evidence shows time and that's it.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Fame locked this topic