King Omega

WildLion6969Tv

Your In-Game Name:CJ WILD

Your SteamID:WildLion6969Tv

Staff member's In-Game Name:King Omega

What did they do?DOUBLE STANDARD TO MODERATOR OFFLINE.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?Kick him from moderator and make him apoligize to me.

Edited by WildLion6969Tv

Just to clarify the situation here, I was Driving the semi truck, this guy CJ had the glitch where he could push vehicles around with his body. He kept pushing me around and ended up pinning me against the bank. So i called staff. Omega showed up and this guy started Ranting that i disrespected him and call him a name, I never once called him a name and but omega did hear him call me a name. so thats where omega then stepped in where this video caught and said that he was not to talk like this in GL server. Never do i feel Omega crossed the line or did anything wrong. just my 2 cents

• Like 1

-Support

1. If you know anything about GL staffing, along Omega is a trial moderator and cannot warn a moderator 

2. You provide no evidence of your claim against the moderator to king omega. You cannot have someone warned without any proof. 

3. You asked an admin in a sit with you multiple times if he wanted head........

4. Your excuse for player dissing shouldn’t be “oh well he did it to me”. That’s like saying someone rdmed you so you rdmed someone else. 

2 hours ago, Injoker said:

-Support

1. If you know anything about GL staffing, along Omega is a trial moderator and cannot warn a moderator 

2. You provide no evidence of your claim against the moderator to king omega. You cannot have someone warned without any proof. 

3. You asked an admin in a sit with you multiple times if he wanted head........

4. Your excuse for player dissing shouldn’t be “oh well he did it to me”. That’s like saying someone rdmed you so you rdmed someone else. 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

7 hours ago, Injoker said:

-Support

Omega is a great staff member as well and if anything you were coming across as a minge saying he did it first and want some head

3 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support

You failed to show the entire part of the story. You only showed him picking you up and telling you not to speak like that (which you didn’t provide what you said). If you can provide the entire situation, my opinion may change depending on what happened.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

10 hours ago, Injoker said:

-Support

- Support

`-He  said that because he cannot do anything about his rank, the most he can do is make a staff report as king omega is only a Trial mod.

-On top of that all this video shows is him saying "hes a moderator" and him telling you to not use that type of language on the server.

-As well for that, If hes a moderator, He obviously knows the rules.

Is this report some type of joke or something? Looks like you broke rules, Got mad, Then made a staff report. Before making a staff report please make sure that the staff member actually did something wrong. If you were using language that bad to the point where you cut it out the video, and he had to come grab you and carry you to a roof for it, you deserve a warn or a fatty minge.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Injoker said:

-Support

10 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

You failed to show the entire part of the story. You only showed him picking you up and telling you not to speak like that (which you didn’t provide what you said). If you can provide the entire situation, my opinion may change depending on what happened.

22 hours ago, Injoker said:

-Support

• Fame locked this topic