TV

Jack Ron

What you want to see? - A TV that you can buy in F4 which allows you to put youtube videos on them and watch it anywhere on the server.

Why should we add it? - So people dont get really bored basing for a long time. It would give them something to do with their friends and they wouldnt have to tab out to watch a video.

What are the advantages of having this? - Like I said people wont get bored, and its more entertainement for people.

Who is it mainly for? - Mainly people who are basing, but it could be anyone I suppose.

Links to any content - N/A

7 hours ago, Rhenic said:

If they do that then you warn them for racism.

I'm not sure how we are going to make an entity a donation item. If we do that somehow, +support.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2018 at 7:10 PM, calcraw23 said:

+/- Support cool idea but could cause lag or be abused because dose anyone remember the person yesterday going around mic spamming “Alabama N word” they could do it with the tv 

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

On 7/14/2018 at 10:31 PM, Will Newel said:

Make it a donation item on the store because it will get absued if it is available to VIP’s

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

-support

Causing lag, people could spam it even if its a donator item, racism is a problem, and people would want it removed within 3 days. Just use a phone or just tell people to check out a video by sending them a link. It its that hard. Just avoiding abusing of this.

• Fame locked this topic