Application for Kare  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kare be accepted?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Kare K/SGT Kare 1A79/Kare

2. What is your steam name?:Karetaker100

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:1:102620310

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I only have experience in Discords

5. What date did you start playing on the community? Mid may

6. What date did you make your forums account? May 31

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 7

9. Have you donated? Yes on VIP+

10. What rank are you applying for? T-mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes and I will refer to them when i feel that I need to confirm that what i am doing is ok.

12. Timezone: Eastern Standard
  13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A
  14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I have a drive to better this community. I believe that every player has a chance to have a fair and enjoyable game. I know that I may not be the best person for this responsibility, but I am a dedicated member to this community and will always make sure if someone is doing something wrong, they will get punished. I also have to note that I will follow the staff rules as strict as ever possible. I will also be able to relate to all the people that are being wronged due to me understanding what it feels like. This makes me feel good when I can make someone have an enjoyable game, because they don't have to worry about they person that did the wrong. I am very active unless im with my father due to a divorce. I also have to work this next week and will be mostly inactive during that time. Whenever i have the chance to get on I will whenever staff is needed.
  15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The first thing that I would do is bring them to me.(Person starts to cuss me out) I will attempt to calm him down. If he doesn't calm down, I will remove his speaking privileges. I will then go into my handbook and confirm what his punishment will be. I will them tell him how long he will be punished. (10,000 sec of minge for Mass RDM, Warn for staff dis). I will then proceed and give the punishments.

Edited by Karetaker100
Rank fix/PD rank fix
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Superfruge said:

-Support

-Inactive on forums

-Inactive in game

-Little effort in app[Should put emphasis in what good qualities can you offer not what people want to hear]

Maybe give it awhile in the community get known more and reapply

GOOD LUCK THOUGH!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, faizanmirza908 said:

-Support 

Inactive on Forums

Have seen you in game once

Put effort in application

Good luck

Seen you in game yesterday as PD. I don’t think you are fit for staff just yet. Increase game and forum activity.  

Good luck ? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Superfruge said:

-Support

-Inactive on forums

-Inactive in game

-Little effort in app[Should put emphasis in what good qualities can you offer not what people want to hear]

GOOD LUCK THOUGH!

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

Have rarely seen  you on 

Could use more effort 

Try to get yourself more involved in the community, dedicate yourself to a department for example PD to get to know more people. This all helps to make you more well knowned around the community. 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 12:43 AM, Superfruge said:

-Support

-Inactive on forums

-Inactive in game

GOOD LUCK THOUGH!

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

Denied 

The reason you were denied is because you need to improve your activity in game and put way more effort into your application! Like a ton more! Doing so will tell us you’re serious about becoming staff here. Try again in two weeks. 

• Fame locked this topic