Should I be staff?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Walrus Umbrella Corp\ MSGT Walrus 1A15

2. What is your steam name?: Jordi

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:88579452

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes, I owned a good server before but had to shut it down due to not being able to pay. Former mod on gaming light but I had to go inactive due to issues.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 19 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 19 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 12

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: Eastern Time zone US and Canada

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been playing on the community for a long time. I know alot of people, and alot of people know me. I used to be staff on gaminglight and had to go inactive due to issues. Every time I'm online, I keep seeing not enough staff on. I can be on most of the morning to afternoon 7 am to 3 pm. I know all the rules as I have read the MOTD multiple times. I also know all the reasons to warn, and the proper procedure to deal with minges. I may have had 1 strike on staff from before from valk, but it was for correcting a grammar error in OOC. I can fill for any staff if they want to get off of staff, and I don't mind helping people out. I have not been warned for a while. This is the only garrys mod server I play on, I want to help keep the community good. I will be more active on the forums and post more. I am also always on teamspeak.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would tell them to calm down and ask them for their side of the story. If they refuse to calm down I would then jail them, gag them, warn them for NITRP MassRDM and StaffDis. I would then attempt to get a higher staff member to ban him/her if they continue to break the rules.

Edited by WalrusFace

22 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

-support

I haven't seen you on.

application isn't the best.

High warns.

I wish you the best of luck on getting into the staff team

God speed

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:26 PM, Matthew said:

-Support

-/+Semi-Active on Forums

-/+ warns

-Don't see you on that much

-App. Could Use More Effort

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current