Vizzs/Jacks staff application

Vizz

Vizz's staff  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be staff?

1. What is your in-game name?: Vizz, But I sometimes change it as FBI.

2. What is your steam name?:Vizz.

3. What is your steam ID?:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198157335378/

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. Super admin on auchiwitz rp if you have any questions about it here is the owners steam: id:https://steamcommunity.com/id/LennyMcLennington/

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late 2017 maybe december

6. What date did you make your forums account? Mar 3 but im not very active on forms I prefer to play instead of read

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 3 <0 active>

9. Have you donated? yes I have vip+ and will be spending more. but I am only 14 so I don't get much money.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:didnt work but billy k explained it to me and I understand it. Plus I tobe a super admin so I know what to do and what not to do.

Central time   

13. Admin+ So I don't need this.

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Because its not often where I find a server I love so much that I want to play it 24/7 I used to play it a lot more but then I took a massive break from gaming and now im coming back and enjoying every single game I own so I try to balance out a certain amount of games without friends and with friends. this is my favorite game at the moment, but become there is only so much to do on the server I would like to be staff so I can have 1 more role/job to do during the day. after all I love helping people. but I am only 14 I do have a job I walk dogs so I am always doing that to make money. I do know a lot about being staff since I have worked my way up from being super admin it took about 4 months, but I eventually got board of the server and resigned as staff. sometimes I do regret doing that, but now I relies it was just a opening for new games to come into my life. kinda like this one. so I really hope I get accepted but if not I understand.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would mute them untell they calm down I would say "why did you just rdm 5 people" and if he would give me some dumb reason like "they stole my coco puffs" I would ask a higher up to him for 10,000 seconds. I would also worn them for cursing.

Thank you all for reading this and taking your time to rate please be honest.

-Support

-I’ve NEVER seen you online.

-App could use some work.

-Q15 isn’t right.

-Very inactive forums account

You should really improve your activity on both the forums and the server before attempting to join the staff team. But goodluck my guy!

• Like 1

+\- Support 

I have seen you on before, once or twice 

Application needs more effort, specifically question 14 

My advice to you:  Get yourself more well knowned around the community. This is easily accomplished by joining the teamspeak and conversing with players. I would advice you to try and meet and befriend some staff members as well. 

10 minutes ago, Will Newel said:

+\- Support 

My advice to you:  Get yourself more well knowned around the community. This is easily accomplished by joining the teamspeak and conversing with players. I would advice you to try and meet and befriend some staff members as well. 

^^^

5 hours ago, Will Newel said:

+\- Support 

8 hours ago, Will Newel said:

+\- Support 

-Support

• Don't see you on much (I've only saw you like Once or twice)
  • Application needs more effort in it
  • Forums account is a bit inactive
  • Good Luck!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

4 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Good Luck!

Thanks for replying right now I am trying to be active I have made 2 suggestions currently I will wait 14 days and try again. I hope by then I will be more known and more active on the forms

5 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Good Luck!

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command