Staff Interfering with RP

Ruthless

Your In-Game Name: Ruthless

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76945859

Staff member's In-Game Name:Philip Bellington , Viper SX

What did they do? They were interfering with RP and would not move there base before I started recording they were beating each other with stun sticks and killing each other I asked them to move there base and they said no they won't. Very disrespectful also.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/963090736875066337/B43EF730CD2D51C6F9E38D7296D9D0A7D5C0F794/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDrVhQ1IB5A&feature=youtu.be

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I think they should both be demoted or tak en off staff as I don't see them as fit for the staff team as it is degrading the overall Staff for the server they signed up for staff they should do their job properly as staff I would like to speak to someone about this report in further regards

As stated I don't have anything against these people however I do not see them fit for the staffing role in the community.

Sincerely,

Ruthless

Edited by Ruthless
change reason a little and added ss
  • Like 2

+support they shouldn’t do Sita like that in the middle of car spawn 

-Philip is a payd mod and he is pretty new to the server so I don’t think he knows all of the rules yet or the administration rules 

-viperking I don’t know what to say I expect more from him but he is still a trial mod so he is still learning.

over all they just need a stirn talk to by SMT

-Philip is a payd mod and he is pretty new to the server so I don’t think he knows all of the rules yet or the administration rules 

-viperking I don’t know what to say I expect more from him but he is still a trial mod so he is still learning.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

There were 4 staff on for 45 people and there hadn't been a single staff call in 10+ minutes, so the staff team decided to just put a lounge up and call it a "staff sit." We purposefully moved the platform up high enough so that RP wouldn't be interfered with. As you can see at the beginning of the video, one person asked to be pulled up to chill with us and I said no, because that would be considered interfering with roleplay. Pulling people to have them hang out up there would definitely be considered interference but I don't see how it would be considered interfering when we were just there. Also, either way, I had a talk with an Admin and a Super Admin about it and it will not be happening again, but I do not see how being completely removed from staff for something this small would be fair punishment at all. Thanks for your time.

There were 4 staff on for 45 people and there hadn't been a single staff call in 10+ minutes, so the staff team decided to just put a lounge up and call it a "staff sit." We purposefully moved the platform up high enough so that RP wouldn't be interfered with. As you can see at the beginning of the video, one person asked to be pulled up to chill with us and I said no, because that would be considered interfering with roleplay. Pulling people to have them hang out up there would definitely be considered interference but I don't see how it would be considered interfering when we were just there. Also, either way, I had a talk with an Admin and a Super Admin about it and it will not be happening again, but I do not see how being completely removed from staff for something this small would be fair punishment at all. Thanks for your time.

Sure it was up high but floating over a major area where players go?

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 6/29/2018 at 12:00 PM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

He wasn't asking for much he just asked them to move and the fact that people were asking to be brought up there is interfering with the roleplay they could have easily done that on top of a building but they refused to move.

Edited by Officer Pulloutski