ViperKing's repeated failure of proper staffing

Gaelic i wanna die

Your In-Game Name: Gruaidh Holcombe Air Sgàth

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:208490030

Staff member's In-Game Name: ViperKing SX

What did they do? It started when i killed an fbi agent when he passed our KOS sign... after being in the sit for 30 mins after he claimed that we had a "building" sign whilst having a kos sign, i just asked to be warned so that i could play again. The same fbi agent came back again and i killed him. He called an admin to which viper brought me. I told him he crossed the kos sign and he returned me.. only to warn me 5 seconds later even though there was no building sign that time. I asked for an ADMIN+ to come to me and then Viper decided to come instead. A asked for a real admin then warned me for staff disrespect (i had then 3 warns which in turn, kicked me). I lost my entire shop that I had to build for 30 mins due to the ghosted prop thing that happens with this server. I dont know why i have to be warned for literally asking for his higher ups, and getting warned for someone running passed our kos sign...

Evidence (REQUIRED): I do not have a video of the incident but balloon was there the entire time... idk if that helps or not. The screenshots i have included show our KOS sign and the warns that i received. But thats all of the content i have. Please actually consider this report as an actual allegation other than deleting it because there is no video proof.

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I think that my warns should be removed and maybe someone needs to properly train the new staff (as he has just got trial mod)

20180628015348_1.jpg

20180628015415_1.jpg

20180628015437_1.jpg

20180628015447_1.jpg

Edited by Gaelic i wanna die
Forgot to put steamid

+/- I’ve seen him try to take his own family sits but I need more evidence because you could just have put up the KOS sign after u got warned or killed. He is also a trial mod so he is still training how to be a good mod and what he should do and shouldn’t do 

-support 

You and your buddys got on the server and were just causing mayhem. Viper and billy (the only two staff on at the time) literally told me that all they were getting was sits about you... I experienced him in a sit myself and i can tell you i understand how they dont listen to staff pretty much the whole time i was in the sit with them he was complaining about how shit Viper was at staff. I dont know the full backstory to the warns but im sure Viperking has a reason for the warnings.

Also you can see the diss he is spamming admin chat saying "can i get an actual admin" Viper may be a new staff but that does not mean you can treat him like shit. He has been doing a great job and im happy hes on the staff team

https://prnt.sc/k0boye <evidence of him saying it

Edited by CHIKEN

So far, +/- Support.

Need to hear Viperkings side of the story before I make a conclusion. But I do agree that witnesses should not be used in admin sits, as it can lead to biases.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Okay, so here's what happened:

I was in a sit with him, as he had a gun stand right there, with a kos sign and a building sign behind it. I told him that His KOS sign would only apply to his stand, not the house behind it. This guy then was returned to his base to continue RP. 

Very soon after, like less than 2 minutes after, an FBI, who was in the previous sit, was running into the backyard due to a panic button. The Gun Dealer then left his stand and killed the FBI. Said FBI called me back to another sit, explaining what had happened. I then explained again what happened, and told him he was being warned for failure to listen during a staff sit and RDM. I then warned him and he was kicked.

Afterwards, when he got back on, he called me and i brought him to another sit and he staff dissed, so i warned him again for staff diss.

Also, I dont have proof for the very beginning, but he had a building sign behind him on the building and kos on his thing, and i saw this building sign, but just to see if he was gonna do whatever it took, i told him i was gonna go check, and there was no more building sign.

To my knowledge, witnesses cant be used when making a staff report such as this. Video evidence is required or screenshots of staff saying specific things that aren't allowed. 

"BUILDING" signs have no immunity to being raided. Staff deserve to be treated with respect at all times, as we take the time out of our day to help you.

Also, I would like to hear ViperKings side of the story before giving either + or - support. 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Okay, so here's what happened:

I was in a sit with him, as he had a gun stand right there, with a kos sign and a building sign behind it. I told him that His KOS sign would only apply to his stand, not the house behind it. This guy then was returned to his base to continue RP. 

Very soon after, like less than 2 minutes after, an FBI, who was in the previous sit, was running into the backyard due to a panic button. The Gun Dealer then left his stand and killed the FBI. Said FBI called me back to another sit, explaining what had happened. I then explained again what happened, and told him he was being warned for failure to listen during a staff sit and RDM. I then warned him and he was kicked.

Afterwards, when he got back on, he called me and i brought him to another sit and he staff dissed, so i warned him again for staff diss.

Also, I dont have proof for the very beginning, but he had a building sign behind him on the building and kos on his thing, and i saw this building sign, but just to see if he was gonna do whatever it took, i told him i was gonna go check, and there was no more building sign.

Your story sounds pretty true i mean you can see in his screenshots him getting kicked and if he did get kicked then the sign would have been removed

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:54 AM, Voxis said:

To my knowledge, witnesses cant be used when making a staff report such as this. Video evidence is required or screenshots of staff saying specific things that aren't allowed. 

"BUILDING" signs have no immunity to being raided. Staff deserve to be treated with respect at all times, as we take the time out of our day to help you.

Also, I would like to hear ViperKings side of the story before giving either + or - support. 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current