Matthew - LT App.

Matthew

Should I be Admin? (If not use evidence)  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Admin? (if not use evidence)

• Yes
    • No

1. Name: SM Matthew 1A25

2. SteamID: STEAM_0:0;419477907

3. Current rank: SM

4. How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : More than 2 weeks

5. Rank Wanted: LT

6. How many warns do you have? 3 but 2 have been accepted as false warns. (you can't remove warns because of a glitch at this time)

7. Do you have a Working mic? Yes

8. Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

9. Why should you be promoted? I should be promoted because I have been active, yes I have not been active on SM a lot in the past day do to staff NOT filling ratio and I gotta get on staff to fill ratio, but I am trying my best to be on everyday (as SM). I now see how LT and CPT handle promotions and demotions or even a talking to, I now feel comfortable to handle these situations and have been handling these situations. I love helping officers, specially cadets/OFC's, on how to handle/what to do in bank raids, when to pull your weapon out/shoot back, the 10 codes we use on the radio, any question they need answered, and training them. Yeah a lot of people say "it's boring to train cadets" but I think of it as my duty. Yes it's boring and you lose RP time but it's my duty to help these new people to the department. I'm also in many different departments: SWAT, FBI, and as Dispatch as low command (don't think I am going to apply for any more at this time maybe Secret Service). I know that I've made mistakes, I know I'm younger than you and people judge me on that, but I believe that I'm ready to bring this department to a higher standard, professionalism, and respect to everyone that is in the department or not. Because as everyone knows, everyone started in PD, even if they are in SS or CERT or anything else. They all started in PD. As we all know, PD has its up's and down's and I would not like to have this amounts of down's as we have to this day. I would like to stop these down's before it starts. I believe I could help not having these amounts of down's as we have. I'm also always correcting/helping any officer in need, question, compliant, and or recommendations. I also bring many things to the department: a good decision maker, a leader, calm person, helpful person, motivated individual, and with high professionalism. I know almost all the PD rules and I will keep enforcing them as LT or SM. I also want personally say thank you guys for replying to this App. I would not be here today if it wasn't for you guys/girls. :) Thank you!!!

~SM Matthew 1A25

10. You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes I do

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor