DUI System

brian5922

What you want to see? - A DUI system or a way to test if people are drunk

Why should we add it? - i feel it could give people better RP scenarios

What are the advantages of having this? - peoples RP scenarios and a bigger choice of RPing

Who is it mainly for? - the community, and later on get things to test people if there drunk and the testing kits could go for LEO

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1134621488&searchtext=alcohol

+ Support

If doesn't cause lag then I am all for it. Will help improve RP scenarios and the community can get creative when drunk.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+ Support

If doesn't cause lag then I am all for it. Will help improve RP scenarios and the community can get creative when drunk.

+support if it works

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

What you want to see? - A DUI system or a way to test if people are drunk

Why should we add it? - i feel it could give people better RP scenarios

What are the advantages of having this? - peoples RP scenarios and a bigger choice of RPing

Who is it mainly for? - the community, and later on get things to test people if there drunk and the testing kits could go for LEO

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1134621488&searchtext=alcohol

Oh hell yes if it doesnt make me lagggg! Great idea, +Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 3:02 PM, Josh H-Y. said:

+ Support

• Fame locked this topic