SM Chibi Corbin LT App

Thermite

Name: Chibi Corbin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116228998

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 week 2days

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 11 (No Actives warns)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I would Love to have The position of (Lieutenant) and I always work for it, and still have not giving up on it. My ambition is to Be a better person of communication and social encounters to one another. I feel like everybody deserves a chance one way or another. My attitudes fits great with anyone| sad,happy,mad| Me as a human I always try to finds ways to communicate to one another under these circumstances and I will always wait for one another if there not ready to speak for the consequences they did. Like I said earlier. (Everyone deserves a chance). What I'm trying to say is not everyone is a bad person, until you get to know them then you can judge but first looks no (Speaking its hard to judge a person. I'd also like to explain what I could do to help the people in the department of any branch. I'm also one that hates to hear.............. SWAT'S better than SRT. And to be completely Honest it doesn't matter who got what done the fastest or who got it done better, as long as its done in a reasonable humane manner we're good on the situations. because quite frankly we all work for the same cause its to stop criminals and serve justice towards those whom deserve it. I'd also like to say we're all here for the fun of the role-play and for me if someone gets demoted or banned, at the end of the day it is what it is. I'll tell you right now those who are punished in role-play or out of it they most likely deserved it, From my understanding no higher up will be going around demoting people or banning people for no reason at all. One Final thing I'd like to say is I'd also like to see all departments get along with each other. I personally hate when someone bullies or discriminates others...... because of their age,racial,cultural Groups or especially someone has a higher voice tone than others. That should not be happening at all.                                       

Thank you for all who read this!

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): YES!

Edited by Corbin(Presley)
Adding a pole

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

-Support

• I need to see some activity
  • Application needs more effort in it
  • I need to see you training cadets and helping officers
  • Improve activity and put a bit more effort in your application

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

You should apply for LT when you have been SM for 2-3 weeks. Other than that, good luck.

Lieutenant Dane

Edited by Dane

-Support

-Support

• Would like to see you helping out on PD more
  • Not been SM for long enough
  • Application needs to be structured better

Brian Finch