Taymor's Staff Application

Fck KD

1. What is your in-game name?: Taymor Mcintyre

2. What is your steam name?: JAY

3. What is your steam ID?:https://steamcommunity.com/id/ddd3dd/

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes actually, I was a Moderator on a Prison RP server that has sadly shut down

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Nov, 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? Nov. 24 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 7

9. Have you donated? Yes, I have

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes i have.

12. Timezone: Central

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve this rank because I truly love the server and I don't like when people ruin the RP experience. I would like to help out the server by warning, kicking, or banning anyone that is ruining the experience. I am also a very friendly guy! I feel like I always listen to both sides of the stories in sits, help people out if they are confused, handle every situation to the best of my ability, and I am also very respectful to players and staff members. I also feel like if I were to become Trial Mod I would make the player's experience more enjoyable and fun. I truly care about everyone's experience and I want everybody to have fun. I also really like the staff on the server and I want to help you guys out. I feel like I can get along with everyone because I am a very mature and friendly person. I also like to socialize and really listen to people and help people out. I also know all of the ULX commands because I have experience and familiar with ULX and have used it in the past.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First of all, I would bring them to a rooftop so he can no longer RDM more people. I would ask him to stop cursing and being disrespectful to me. If he continues I will gag him and warn him for staff disrespect. After that, I would try to get him to calm down and try to talk to me in a non-disrespectful way so I can find out why he is Mass RDMing. If he continues to be disrespectful I would have to go down to my last resort and minge him for 10,000 seconds for Mass RDM.

16. Do you understand that any and all responses that are not unique and or quote a previous response will not be viewed as an actual answer. Yes, I understand

-Support

-Have yet to see you on

-You talk about kicking and banning people, trial mods can’t do that

-Inactive on forums, you made the account in 2017 but only have 18 post

Good luck!

Edited by Winter

-Support

-Have yet to see you on

-You talk about kicking and banning people, trial mods can’t do that

-Inactive on forums, you made the account in 2017 but only have 18 post

Good luck!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

• Hardly  see you on
  • Application needs more effort in it
  • Forums account is inactive
  • You cannot kick or ban as a Trial-Moderator
  • Improve activity and actually put effort in your application

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

• Hardly  see you on
  • Application needs more effort in it
  • Forums account is inactive
  • You cannot kick or ban as a Trial-Moderator
  • Improve activity and actually put effort in your application

Its very hard to get a +support from munchies.

Also I have Never seen you on. 

Overall -Support

+Time On Community

+Previous Experience

-Iterates About Ban/Kicking Of Communitiy Memebers While Being A Trial Mod. Which Is Not Highlighted By The GL Staff Handbook. 

-Low Forums Posts

Your application has a decent amount of effort in it and you have a pretty low amount of warn. But I just don't see you on that much in-game. Be more active and if you put a lot more effort into your app, you might get accepted the next time you apply for staff! Good luck!