Dimension's T-mod app

HiddenShantu

poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is Phaasma Fit For Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: SGT Dimension 1A78, SS ASAIC Dimension XR3 or Dimension Andromeda

2. What is your steam name?: DimensionRMG

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:111567013

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes, I wan an administrator on Crix Networks and an Administrator on a server called the Gateway Networks, which I actually just resigned from to become staff here.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Around May 20th

6. What date did you make your forums account?: June 1, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server?: 1

9. Have you donated?: yes $20 for VIP+

10. What rank are you applying for?: T-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes.

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve the rank Trial Moderator because for one, I am active and can log 3+ hours every day. I am mature and a nice guy.  I think this community is amazing and I want to help out as much as I can. I loved this server ever since I first joined. I have experience in staffing and I know what I am doing as I have been staff on other servers, a rather high rank as well, I can respond correctly to any scenario under stress. I am relatively active and will get on when asked, no questions, no buts.I am also kind, but if needed I can be strict and hand out a punishment swiftly, the right way. If I am accepted into staff I feel like I can truly help out and make a good addition to this team, and although I am fairly new, I know what I am doing, and I know the rules as I have read the MOTD and staff guidelines multiple times.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag them, explain they are getting a minge and why, then give them a 10,600 second minge, 10,000 for mass RDM, 600 for constant disrespect.

Edit reason: I just donated

Edited by DimensionRMG
Just donated

+/- Support

-Sounds like a mature dude

-Only 1 warn

-Has experience in staffing

-How you would handle Mass RDM seems like you aren't really familiar with how things work

-Relatively new to the community

-Be more active on forums

-Support

• Don't see you on as much
  • Applications needs working on needs more effort
  • Still new to the community
  • Improve activity and get to know the community a bit more and get well known

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+/- Support

-Only 1 warn

-How you would handle Mass RDM seems like you aren't really familiar with how things work

Good Luck!

Well I personally think Dimension deserves t-mod because of how he’s a good, quality, kind, and caring guy. He’s on quite a bit, and I think would be a good addition to the staff team. He and I have RP’d together and it’s been very enjoyable. 

So +support 

(I don’t have fancy fonts or nice colors like the other guys. ???

-Support

• Don't see you on as much
  • Applications needs working on needs more effort
  • Still new to the community
  • Improve activity and get to know the community a bit more and get well known

+/- Support

-Only 1 warn

+/- Support 

Seems very friendly 

Only 1 warning

Has experience in staffing 

+support

Active

Helpful

Little young but thats ok

Good Luck!

+/- Support

-Only 1 warn

Good luck though.

+/- Support

-Only 1 warn

- Haven't seen you on, though I don't play on PD and don't have time to see people's names if im being raided.

+/- Support

-Only 1 warn

Semi active