Name: Omnistar

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143151682 

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 6 Weeks

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 3

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I feel like I should be worthy of a promotion because I have learnt a lot from other command members and I can use that knowledge that had been passed on to me to help out the Police Department. I should be promoted to LT Because i am a active and hardworking officer and feel i could give so much more to the police department as a member of command. Me being command would enable me to do such things as promote deserving officers and deal with any oficers that are not following to code of conduct or are breaking the rules whilst they are on. I constantly watch people incorectly use there power and i thik it is abit of a nuisciance to go to a command and bother them whilst they are busy, Me being a command means that i would be able to better deal with those situations myself without having to ask for help. Although at the moment i can do Teamspeak checks being a command would help me do these more thoroughly without having to ask a command to deal with the people refusing/unable to get into the teamspeak and being able to deal with those people myself. Also i notice whilst patrolling as a SM I get reports from other officers on other officers and except from giving them a talking to there is nothing i can realy do to handle the officers in the wrong, If i was command i could handle these situations better as people would respect me and take my words seriously and if the situation was so bad i could demote them. Also as a SM I patrol with alot of god OFC's For a good couple of hours (past minimum time) And due to the fact of there being no command on or they are busy that means that cant get the promotion they deserve. I also should be promoted because of the effort i put into training and showing officers the way around the rockford police department and how to be a good officer. Also if i was a command when officers are in a moment of doubt they can always come to me and ask me questions that they need answering. I am also always happy to help others with any problem they need may it be assisting training or just providing a helping hand wherever necessary. Also i think i should be promoted because as a LT I could inspect the weapon usage and veichle mods that people are using and correct them and I would have to be a command to do this because if i wasnt people may well ignore me and refuse to do so until someone who can demote them asks them to and then they follow orders because it is natural not to want to lose your rank and not to have a bad reputation amongst Police Department command members. And finally i think i should be promoted because i belive that as a command i could do great things with my powers and use them for good to maintain the PD's Current great standard and make sure all officers are in a good shape and are behaving well/Using the proper equiptment and making sure that everyone has a good experience whilst on PD Or if they have called PD and are being responded to in a good and well behaved manner. I think i should be promoted because of the fact that i am understanding off al sides and situations and very rarely if ever take a biased side whilst dealing with a situation, I belive that and enforce that everybody is innocent until proven guilty (unless of course if they are caught in the act of doing a crime or are wanted). I should also be promoted because as a command member I would gain access to the fast and good controlled pursuit chargers which would not only help me respond to situations faster but it would mean that I could further enhance my skills as a pursuit driver and be able to speed infront of them and use pursuit tactics to stop them. This I cannot do as a SM Because the 2012 Chrger is not as fast as many veichles and cannot catch up to that many. Whenever I see a cadet (And it’s not instantly stolen by munchies) I am always willing to train them as well as set guidance for lower ranks. Also i should be promoted because i set a good example and whilst on a command job that is what you want people to do as that image will be used as guidelines on how to act whilst on PD. Finally I should be promoted due to my high expectations of officers that i can enforce and improve the PD's image that citizens see when we are patroling/Responding to a call. I should also be promoted because I have a initiative to help out anybody in any way that I can and as a command I could help out all PD with any questions or concerns they may have.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited 26 May by Omnistar

+Support

• I would like to see some more activity
  • Trains cadets and helps officers
  • Good role model for others
  • Application is well detailed
  • Improve a bit more activity and that's about it!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

I don't see you much on SM, but other than that you're a great SM.

+Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor