Matthew - PoliceRP Staff App.

Matthew

Crease for support team?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Crease for support?

1. What is your in-game name?: Matthew

2. What is your steam name?: ll_Mini_Matt_ll (Those are L's but lower case)

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0;419477907

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Not exactly

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 4-10-18

6. What date did you make your forums account? 4-18-18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+ (I hope that is what your talking about) *Fingers Crossed*

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 2 but one will be removed shortly

9. Have you donated? YES :)

10. What rank are you applying for? Trail Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: YES :)

12. Timezone: Central Time Zone (USA)

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I feel like I have been in this community for some what a long time. So I feel like I could bring good to Gaming Light community by handle Sits and help keep the Gaming light community a better place. I mainly want to become staff because I want to help stop any body that is doing something against the MOTD. I also think I would be a great staff member because I am on about everyday mainly do to school being out for the summer. I am also on pretty late (LOL Making this at midnight) and staff at that time is never on and I would like to help fix the ratio during times that the ratio is down.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I ask them nicely to calm down and to stop screaming/cussing. If they don't I would gag them and ask them again to calm down, and ask them why did they mass RDM and cussing in a admin sit which is staff diss. Then when I get them to calm down and them to tell me why they did it. I would explain to them that you can't do that. First, to kill someone you need a valid reason. Second when someone like me pulls you into a sit, the best thing to do is to calmly explain what happen and why would people call staff on you. And to listen next time to staff when they giving you commands. After that I would tell them that they are getting off with warnings (MassRDM ll Staff Diss) and if you do this in a sit again the punishment will be worse.

16. Personal Note- I want to THANK YOU for responding to this App. :) 

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+/- Support

-No previous experience.

-Q15 is too lax of a punishment.

-I have barely seen him before.

-Application appears to be passably written at best.

+/-Seems nice, but nice isn't always effective.

+Q14 seems to be well thought-out.

+Low warns.

+Active forums account.

+Flexible hours.

You seem nice and you look like you have potential, but please try to refrain from writing your staff application in the middle of the night because, as clearly seen here, it can affect the overall quality of your application. And while nice staff members are appreciated, if you are too nice, minges will get away with walking all over you. Remember, Q15 is a situation involving someone who is MassRDMing and is Swearing at you in a Sit. I know you don't have experience, but those people seldom are unaware of what they are doing. Good luck with your application.

Edited by Arctic Foxxo

+/- Support

-No previous experience.

+Low warns.

+Active forums account.

+Flexible hours.

You seem nice and you look like you have potential, but please try to refrain from writing your staff application in the middle of the night because, as clearly seen here, it can affect the overall quality of your application. And while nice staff members are appreciated, if you are too nice, minges will get away with walking all over you. Remember, Q15 is a situation involving someone who is MassRDMing and is Swearing at you in a Sit. I know you don't have experience, but those people seldom are unaware of what they are doing. Good luck with your application.

^

^

+/- Support

-No previous experience.

+Low warns.

+Active forums account.

+Flexible hours.

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18