LT App for Links

Links

SteamID:STEAM_1:1:79589940

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :1 Week something days

Rank Wanted:Lieutenant

How many warns do you have?: says 13, 5 false (They have been calmed false im not just saying that)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? :The reason i would like to apply for Lieutenant. Why? a round the pd i have seen people that have been training OFC's and helping SNR's as they are new i feel as i higher rank i could have a good voice during PD meeting to make the PD better because i think they can be and i would like to assist in making it better. The other reason for me being Lieutenant as a high as i have already  mentioned i would like to mold the PD into a professional Branch. There is also the matter of helping out around the community and helping the pd with thought situations and hard to handle people witch would also produce better results with-in both the community and the pd and i think that, that is really important as it will make the server and the time people spen on the server alot better witch is a big goal for some people me being one of them.  

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i would like to say to the people who think i should get this job you know who you are and i wanna thank you the most.

Edited by Links
adding something

+Support

I talked to links, I forgot those warns from PRP were false bc some guy came on with a very similar name as Links and minged. Both myself and snar accidentally warned him.

Id say he should be given a shot.

Edited by Sassi
ooif