Gust, LIink, Naby, Bobby Players Report

Kim Yo Suk

Your In-game: Kim Yo Umbrella

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13399109

The player's name in-game: LIink, Bobby, Naby, SWAT PVT Gust

The player's steam name (If you know it): IDK

What did the player do:
LInk - NLR, Failure to arrest criminal with an illegal weapon and letting criminal raid our base. Not dealing bank raid
Bobby- NLR, Letting Naby bank raid successfully and not attempting to stop Naby or arrest Naby for raiding our base with an illegal gun.
Naby- Helping the PD as criminal, Possible ordering PD not to take down bank robbers since he is SRT Co-Commander
Gust- Not dealing with major crime that happened in the bank. Died at 8:19AM Bank raided happened 8:19AM he attempted to raid our base approx. 8:20-8:22AM

2:14 Player list notice "The Watcher" Naby is in it and only FBI is LInk
2:30 BSI Bobby and FBI LInk failing to do their duty to arrest a criminal with illegal firearms and letting Naby raid us.
https://youtu.be/zIb0D0Kd_Tk

0:48 Naby bank raid started

2:05 BSI NLR and only BSI is Bobby please look bottom of my screen my time is EST and he also ignored Bank raid failure to deal with major crime as government

4:06 Bobby still attempting to raid our base

4:11 Look at voice chat and notice SWAT PVT Gust attempting to raid without dealing with Bank raid. He was killed by Jeff at 08:18:55

https://imgur.com/ItcrpjO - LInk NLR evidence and also evidence of time stamp that he didn't bother dealing with bank raid. Between the time of his death 8:18AM to 8:22AM.We can see he probably NLR 1 time but definitely NLR 1 other time

https://imgur.com/JwMQrow - Swat PVT Gust it shows time of his death about the same time he died as bank raid started. As you can see in the video and logs. It definitely shows he didn't even bother to deal with the major crimes that set in the bank.

https://imgur.com/WzIdEUI - Bobby Death is around the same time as bank raid started he didn't deal with the bank raid as you see in the video. He attempted or came back to the same area as our base at 8:20AM (Look bottom right corner to see my timer)

https://imgur.com/TUiWFGT - Time of advert Bank Raid at 8:18:53 AM 

What do you believe should happen to the player:
Bobby and Naby who pull this off are really corrupt. Bobby should be removed from BSI department as he is very corrupt for the department. SRT department needs to deal with Naby corruption of his rank(Co-Commander). He probably told PD not to kill bank robbery but continue raiding Umbrella Corp. Notice, every PD let Naby get away with crimes!

Both Bobby and Naby need to receive warns for FailRP and a possible ban for Bobby

SWAT Pvt Gust need a good talk and a strike from SWAT. Also, warn for him.

FBI LInk should just be warn. Perhaps a talk by FBI?

PLEASE REVIEW THESE EVIDENCES VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING YOUR OPINION
My timer on the bottom right of the screen is off by only approx. 8-10 seconds comparing to logs
I really strongly suspect that Naby as SRT Co-Commander (everyone knows he is) told PD not to deal with bank raid. Please share your judgement on this issue SMT.

Any extra information:
Gust-  STEAM_0:0:098133209
Naby - STEAM_0:1:196498317
LInk-   STEAM_0:1:79589940
Bobby- STEAM_0:0:67365734

All theses steamID are manually copied from screenshots of logs please double check!
Edited by Kim Yo Suk

Ur base was shooting us self defence I told pd nothing they just didn't shoot me that's not my fault. How long ago was this now it was in the past and you bring it up now your just out to get me at this point 

We shot you because you trying to raid us. Overall, you still helping the cops.

Ur base was shooting us self defence I told pd nothing they just didn't shoot me that's not my fault. How long ago was this now it was in the past and you bring it up now your just out to get me at this point 

No one is out to get you but you have to realize what you did was wrong.

Major +Support The evidence is clear PD and criminals both raided together this should not have been allowed.

I really don't understand why reports like these are made especially when this could be easily solved in-game but I feel like this is just to put everyone that did this on the spot for the community to decide. Either way, this is my take on this report:

If Naby was raiding first than it is PD's fault for allowing them to continue. Naby did have an illegal gun but in the video, it does not appear to look like he fires it, therefore he could have received a ticket and have the weapon removed (Hence why there are no kill logs of Naby). My assumption is he took advantage of the fact that there is a major shootout and went to raid a bank. There is no rule to say that is not allowed and you cannot assume he is corrupt unless you have evidence to prove otherwise. So please don't say such things.

Clear evidence of NLR violation from the following individuals: Llinks & Bobby

The only individual that would potentially receive a strike is Gust: But I am not SWAT Command so I will rest the decision making with them.

END RESULT:

Naby should not be punished as there is no evidence of "Corruption", furthermore he did not assist the PD as he was clearly gone afterwards to take advantage of the fact that a bank raid was possible with a mass shootout occurring. He was smart in doing this as he destabilized PD and took a huge advantage from that shootout that Umbrella Corp caused.

Llinks should be warned for NLR Violation as it was clearly shown in the logs.

Bobby should be punished as there is evidence of NLR Violation per your video and logs posted

Gust should be dealt with by SWAT Command.

Furthermore - Please deal with these in-game as an admin could have easily made their decision, it's much better than having a back and forth he said-she said argument on the forums. 

Edited by Sassi
edit

I really don't understand why reports like these are made especially when this could be easily solved in-game but I feel like this is just to put everyone that did this on the spot for the community to decide. Either way, this is my take on this report:

If Naby was raiding first than it is PD's fault for allowing them to continue. Naby did have an illegal gun but in the video, it does not appear to look like he fires it, therefore he could have received a ticket and have the weapon removed (Hence why there are no kill logs of Naby). My assumption is he took advantage of the fact that there is a major shootout and went to raid a bank. There is no rule to say that is not allowed and you cannot assume he is corrupt unless you have evidence to prove otherwise. So please don't say such things.

Clear evidence of NLR violation from the following individuals: Llinks & Bobby

The only individual that would potentially receive a strike is Gust: But I am not SWAT Command so I will rest the decision making with them.

END RESULT:

Naby should not be punished as there is no evidence of "Corruption", furthermore he did not assist the PD as he was clearly gone afterwards to take advantage of the fact that a bank raid was possible with a mass shootout occurring. He was smart in doing this as he destabilized PD and took a huge advantage from that shootout that Umbrella Corp caused.

Llinks should be warned for NLR Violation as it was clearly shown in the logs.

Bobby should be punished as there is evidence of NLR Violation per your video and logs posted

Gust should be dealt with by SWAT Command.

Furthermore - Please deal with these in-game as an admin could have easily made their decision, it's much better than having a back and forth he said-she said argument on the forums. 

Naby would have continued the raid anyways if I didn't tell them in occ please refer to the video 1st link at 2:40. Naby would have continued the raid with PD. But I gave them a fair and square warning, Naby didn't get arrested by PD even though it quiet literally right infront of PD thus I asked "Are u gonna arrest them?". Another Neon member with AWP at 3:10 (1st link) still didn't get arrested. It looks like they all choiced to be reported.

2nd point is Naby took advantage of the situation. Yes he did but PD NLR and failed to do their duty to stop bank raid. Knowing Naby is one of the highest commander in PD. What do you think PD low rank would do. Fight him and fear later on the person would be not be promoted fairly? This have been going with issues with high command please refer to complaints (http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/25273-heres-the-problem/)

Clear NLR the way that PD didnt call The raid off for a major crime idk but you always respond to the higher crime it split your forces for them. Therefore something should happen to the Gov on because they were clearly letting Naby raid the bank, and they were letting crim assist in third raid which should never happen

Therefore the warns are valid, Naby shouldn't have anything because there is no evidence of him telling them to not do the bank raid, but the NLR is clear, a ban for Bobby might be reasonable since as of late he has been a little bit of a minge or he just deserves a Stern talking to

The SWAT Officer will be delt with and punished appropriately with the evidence provided

idk what to say you umbellacorp are known too keep past recordings  like what you did to asuna and like to expose them later on soo ill go with +- support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

idk what to say you umbellacorp are known too keep past recordings  like what you did to asuna and like to expose them later on soo ill go with +- support 

This was taken yesterday. Asuna issue was also taken a day or 2 before I believe. My upload speed is slow and really waste my time to do it. I rather do it next day early in the morning or morning time.

Please bring up PD issues with PD reports instead of making reports against them to warn them etc. If someone doesn't respond to a major crime that isn't worthy a warn, warns are for rules broken, there's no rules stating you Must go to every major crime and stop every raid.

And for the acctual valid staff side of it +Support

(You can file demotion requests or ask command to deal with users that you've mentioned in not responding to crime as there's no need to warn someone for not responding to a crime scene)

-Maj Bob Bob

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

Please bring up PD issues with PD reports instead of making reports against them to warn them etc. If someone doesn't respond to a major crime that isn't worthy a warn, warns are for rules broken, there's no rules stating you Must go to every major crime and stop every raid.

And for the acctual valid staff side of it +Support

(You can file demotion requests or ask command to deal with users that you've mentioned in not responding to crime as there's no need to warn someone for not responding to a crime scene)

-Maj Bob Bob

I will keep that in mind next time but it did really upset us that PD acted like this way

This is a stupid and petty argument. I was coordinating this whole thing. If you're going to blame anyone in the situation blame me. 

We didn't notice the bank raid and only realised when it was over. We were all communicating in the combined ops room in ts.

The fact of the matter is that sever of your teammates were headglitching. We used panic buttons to relieve NLR on LEOs.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

This is a stupid and petty argument. I was coordinating this whole thing. If you're going to blame anyone in the situation blame me. 

We didn't notice the bank raid and only realised when it was over. We were all communicating in the combined ops room in ts.

The fact of the matter is that sever of your teammates were headglitching. We used panic buttons to relieve NLR on LEOs.

We literally have to jump on the fence to shoot you. What do you mean head glitching? Also, you mean to tell me you allowed a lot PD to NLR and ignore the bank raid???? Please refer this and keep in mind next time http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/21335-to-all-government/

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

Thats obviously assisting the police. No questions asked. If pd arrive on scene you leave. The fact that you didnt and continued to raid and snipe with the pd means you were assisting them

Police Rp

Police Dispatcher 

FBI AD 

Trooper SGT  

SM

ARU TRJ18

I never broke nlr i have logs to prove it https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/919176676395362949/448398A5BA1AC3872279851D1B3370E25D4B11EE/ check the times i never broke nlr

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

finch you don't know that you can't use panics to relieve nlr  according to what Nolan  posted before

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

just to add on your logs are irrelevant as that is not your base raid i never broke nlr during that time plus that shows when i got shot at after respawning i shot back so no nlr dont try and slam me on stuff i did not do

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

I never broke nlr i have logs to prove it https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/919176676395362949/448398A5BA1AC3872279851D1B3370E25D4B11EE/ check the times i never broke nlr

Refer to my evidence please, I stated that you came back to the same area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIb0D0Kd_Tk&feature=youtu.be  2:05 EST time 8:20AM (look at the bottom of right side) logs show time of your death is 8:19AM (8:18:59) https://imgur.com/WzIdEUI

Also, the biggest problem is you came back to same area to our base but did not deal with the bank raid that was going on. Therefore you let Naby raid the bank without any challenge and you definitely NLR.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

want to add the fact you respawned with ems on and you got a biased sit with balloon who is umbrella corp

want to add the fact you respawned with ems on and you got a biased sit with balloon who is umbrella corp

EMS spawn is free for me so I spawn like it is. Also, I can't open up tab scoreboard since it won't anyone on the server see it. Therefore, all I know if it free there no EMS.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

also your evidence on proves when i had james in my name which was never your base i got shot at a again so not nlr during the time i was with umbrella corp it wasnt nlr

your video evidence is the same as the logs the logs show i never broke nlr if you read them properly

your video evidence is the same as the logs the logs show i never broke nlr if you read them properly

My video shows you came back directly 8:20AM after your death (8:18:59AM) to our area even though it not inside my base but you did however ignore the bank raid that happened few seconds before your death. That the big issue.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk