Nade

Name:Forrest

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:168388224

Current rank: LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 1/2 months

Rank Wanted: CPT

How many warns do you have? 1

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Nolan(applying before 2 week wait is up)

Why should you be promoted? : I should be promoted from LT to CPT because I am very professional and as active as i can possibly be in. I am 14 in Texas, in a program that does the same thing as actual poilce basic academy. When I got LT I was ecstatic and willing to put in time and effort into my rank, now since I’ve been LT for a bit I feel like I can do more for the sever as CPT. Some of my good bits are that I can drive well, i Love Training Ofc’s, and yes I do have some bad spots, I am Command in 2 departments (PD and SS) and I have a short temper. Gaminglight is what i do everyday, some may say I’m not active but my parents are divorced and therefore I can only get on when at my moms, since my dad does not have a computer. When I’m not in game I’m on TS and the fourms everyday. The befits that y’all have if i get cpt is that I can be in ts in US and UK times. When you think of a captain, you might think of a kid who thinks their better than you and just ignores you, THATS NOT ME. I want to help lower ranks and I will not think I’m the head of PD, I would go out of my way for you as a person. I think of everyone in GL my friend and will not be ignored. If you need anything just ask and i gotchu. (Besides a promo don’t ask for that xD). For me, being CPT is the best thing that could possibly happen to me. I love the sever and Gaminglight. I promise you if I get CPT I will not disappoint.

This is my application, have a great rest of your day.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):Yes

Edited by [GL] Forrest
More

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

+/-Support

Your a nice guy and all liking to do training but I haven't really seen you in PD that much recently and the app itself is quite bad - has lots of spelling and grammar mistakes (including the title)

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

+/-Support

Your a nice guy and all liking to do training but I haven't really seen you in PD that much recently and the app itself is quite bad - has lots of spelling and grammar mistakes (including the title)

TBH if your application has a lot of errors like here it makes it look rushed and that you didn’t wanna put effort into it and I know your better than that Forrest so please edit it :) 

~Mervin

-Support

-Barely active on PD

-Can be rude

-Not ready for command in my opinion.

-Not a role model

-In way too many departments, could get in the way.

-Makes fun of people, not mature for rank.

-Can be a minge

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

+/- support

Friendly

Pretty Mature (can use work)

Pretty Active (can also use work)

Lots of grammar issues that need to be fixed

isn’t it 2nd not 2ed

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

-Support

-Barely active on PD

-Can be rude

-Not a role model

-Can be a minge

just adding on to zayn you also killed a cadet during training

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-Support

-Barely active on PD

-Can be rude

-Not a role model

-Can be a minge

Police RP

Colonel Alton 1A72

Super Admin 

-Support.

• You're barely on
  • You don't train cadets at all even if a SGT+ is on at least like volunteer to train
  • I mean you're not really helpful to any officers
  • Why would you kill a cadet in training I don't care if he is your friend you're there to simply train them not to kill them that cadet will look up too you
  • You're not a role model for lower ranking officers
  • You need to change on how you act on certain things
  • Improve activity, Professionalism and your leadership skills

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support.

• You're barely on
  • You don't train cadets at all even if a SGT+ is on at least like volunteer to train
  • I mean you're not really helpful to any officers
  • Why would you kill a cadet in training I don't care if he is your friend you're there to simply train them not to kill them that cadet will look up too you
  • You're not a role model for lower ranking officers
  • You need to change on how you act on certain things
  • Improve activity, Professionalism and your leadership skills

+/-Support

Denied

Sorry about your situation but your inactive at the end of the day as well as immature in killing cadets 

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18