way better gas SOP

Hannah

What you want to see? - i want too see a better gas Sop

Why should we add it? -  well recently  me and my friends have noticed cert and other departments  have been using gas far too  much i know the removal of the item will get dined  so i think at least you should appeal this     

• Mustard gas should ONLY be used in situations where it is not affecting civilian live, now i think the rule should be as if they are out number by more than 5 people would be fair enough too throw in one or 2 in

What are the advantages of having this? - gives players a chance so they aren't instantly killed in the gas  

Who is it mainly for Criminals 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-/+ support

-While i feel throwing gas in a situation isn't fair to every party involved, it needs to be worked out by the heads of the departments with gas.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-/+ support

-While i feel throwing gas in a situation isn't fair to every party involved, it needs to be worked out by the heads of the departments with gas.

Yeah and people throw in gas when there are only 2 people in a bank raid and its like wow like you have tons of PD on and you need to throw is gas and we haven't started shooting..

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

This is why it's only restricted to command so it isn't abused, criminal is already becoming way more overpowered as it goes with the custom classes  and families

Edited by ArmyGuy

-Support

This is why it's only restricted to command so it isn't abused, criminal is already becoming way more overpowered as it goes with the custom classes  and families

well command sure uses it alot as an easy kill in a raid if you ask me the gas has made them lazy

well command sure uses it alot as an easy kill in a raid if you ask me the gas has made them lazy

Not really, we're kind of bord getting our helath and armour melted by criminals 

Edited by ArmyGuy

I only train my SRT to use gas only when more than 3-4 criminals in one area. An exeption  to this May be if for example the criminals are using an unfair base.

other departments should follow your training..

-Support,

Gas is never abused its already restricted to higher ranks in departments!

i wouldn't say abused  but it' sure is over  used i get having an op weapon like that is fun and i would use it as well if i could  but try actually having a shoot out  in a bank raid /store raid  you have 255 armor and i am pretty  sure SRT could take 5 or more people by there self's 

i wouldn't say abused  but it' sure is over  used i get having an op weapon like that is fun and i would use it as well if i could  but try actually having a shoot out  in a bank raid /store raid  you have 255 armor and i am pretty  sure SRT could take 5 or more people by there self's 

You can take out an SRT member with one clip of the SG553.

-Support

SWAT only uses gas if it is needed. We only use gas if there are 5 or people. Not all situations require gas and we know when to use. Sorry criminals can't get there way. And gas isn't even that effective in most cases.

-Support

SWAT only uses gas if it is needed. We only use gas if there are 5 or people. Not all situations require gas and we know when to use. Sorry criminals can't get there way. And gas isn't even that effective in most cases.

yet zim used it on me and austin yesterday and and it was just us   you  guys say you  throw it if there is more than 5people in but in reality you dont 

yet zim used it on me and austin yesterday and and it was just us   you  guys say you  throw it if there is more than 5people in but in reality you dont 

It also goes off of how people. Say 1v3 he may have used gas. It also depends on how much health and armor he has. If you guys brought him down to 2 health he may use gas to save himself even if its just 2 people. There is no SOP on gas its just common sense.