Staff Report on Nimo

Andrew / Commander Cody

Your In-Game Name: Andrew price

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102324524

Staff member's In-Game Name: Nimo

What did they do? Player Disrespect "Annoying" *obvious player disrespect if that sounded rude sorry oof* Has happened several times not surprised he did it tbh.

Evidence (REQUIRED): http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/24480-bobbys-trial-mod-application/#comment-149765

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Apology Letter To Bobby 

Edited by Andrew / Commander Cody

• Manager

Well i don't like people coming into a ts channel saying "it's just a warn deal with it Nimo" about 3 times he was about to get banned to

If you were in my shoes would you think the same thing

and annoying is not Player diss

clearly your targeting me because of the past

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Sure you could say that “annoying” is player disrespect because in all honesty, it is.  @Nimo just don’t say stuff like that anymore on the forums. It’s not that big of a deal and calling someone “annoying” is more of an opinion than an insult, in my opinion. 

+/-

+/- Support

”Annoying” is an opinion, however there really is no need to make such strong and blunt opinions and comments. 

Keep in mind that this should not be in this section as it’s a warn request not a staff report, so it will probally get denied.

this is a situation you deal with forum dilotmat. 

If you feel a post is insulting someone, report it with the caution simbol 

can't hide administrative posts my dud 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

It’s a staff app there put up so people can give there opinions about you so SMT can decide if that person should be staff based on the comments yes could he have worded it differently but that’s still his opinion and another thing it wasn’t even your staff app or you he was calling annoying?

~Mervin

It’s a staff app there put up so people can give there opinions about you so SMT can decide if that person should be staff based on the comments yes could he have worded it differently but that’s still his opinion and another thing it wasn’t even your staff app or you he was calling annoying?

I seriously hope this is a joke...Because if not then it's just pathetic people can post their opinions and to make a staff report because they said you were "annoying" in his OWN opinion. Staff needs to calm down on their reports because in some cases it's waisting time, false and simply pathetic. I strongly suggest you either change to report to attempt to get it removed.

Police RP

Colonel Alton 1A72

Super Admin 

Denied

situation was dealt with

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18