1. 1. Should I be Colonel?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Hypa

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146569842

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 Week

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? i have 14 one is false and will be dealt with 3 are from police rp and the rest are from mil rp and are super old when i just started playing

Do you have a Working mic? no but i will get one soon

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I should get promoted because i think that as a LT i can help more OFC's as i love taking OFCs for a ride along if I'm a LT and those OFC's prove them selves then i can promote them i want to be a LT so that i can get the charger, i think i should get LT as i can be active and train CDT's as a LT most of my time will be spent OFC's i should be promoted because i can be trusted with LT i want to be apart of command as if there is a problem i can deal with it like if a SGT is screwing up i can fix that i promise that i have changed and i can do a lot of good as a LT if I'm in command i will deal with any problems i should also get promoted as i can follow orders to the best of my ability if i get promoted i will use my command powers to train OFC's and when i think they are ready then i will promote them to SNR and move on to another OFC i want to be a LT so that i can a example. thank you for reading my LT application this is SM Hypa 1A73 signing off!

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Understood 100%

please explain your reason for +support/-support

Edited by TheHypaOne

-Support

-You just became a SM

-I hardly see you on SM

-You need to improve activity and wait a bit longer as a SM

I mean good luck anyways..

-

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

-You just became a SM

-I hardly see you on SM

-

Poor Application, it doesn't look like you put any effort its the same words and ideas in a never ending topic. Please put more details in you application and be more active on SM!

-Support

-You just became a SM

-I hardly see you on SM

-

No offense, but the app looks pretty shite 

First thing I see when i look is OFC LT OFC LT OFC LT OFC LT

Edited by -Unknown-

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

Name: Hypa

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146569842

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 Week

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? i have 14 one is false and will be dealt with 3 are from police rp and the rest are from mil rp and are super old when i just started playing

Do you have a Working mic? no but i will get one soon

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I should get promoted because i think that as a LT i can help more OFC's as i love taking OFCs for a ride along if I'm a LT and those OFC's prove them selves then i can promote them i want to be a LT so that i can get the charger, i think i should get LT as i can be active and train CDT's as a LT most of my time will be spent OFC's i should be promoted because i can be trusted with LT i want to be apart of command as if there is a problem i can deal with it like if a SGT is screwing up i can fix that i promise that i have changed and i can do a lot of good as a LT if I'm in command i will deal with any problems i should also get promoted as i can follow orders to the best of my ability if i get promoted i will use my command powers to train OFC's and when i think they are ready then i will promote them to SNR and move on to another OFC i want to be a LT so that i can a example. thank you for reading my LT application this is SM Hypa 1A73 signing off!

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Understood 100%

please explain your reason for +support/-support

Work on how you present your words and how you actually deserve the rank, not what is expected. 

PoliceRP Manager

-support

-I have had a lot of problems with you from taser rushing to disrespect

-you only just got SM

-can be a minge

-told staff to kill themself

~LT Bobby Yukiteru

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-Support

-You just became a SM

-I hardly see you on SM

-

-Support

Ive never seen you as a SM

Only just got SM

You should wait a few more weeks

- SUPPORT 

you r a nice guy but like what everyone else is sayin u NEED to get active if you really want LT. 

-Huner

Edited by buggiedune68

• 2 weeks later...

-Support

-Poor Presentation

-Can be mingey

-"I want the charger" is not a valid reason to want to be command

-High Warns

-Not very active

-Just got SM

You need to explain why your personal traits will make a good command member/why you believe you will make a good LT. Don't base an application around promoting OFC's.

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18