Alien Invasion?

Zayn

Has anyone else heard that there may be an actual Alien Interaction / Invasion on the 18th of April? Mad scary, gave me the chills cause thats like 6 days away.. What's your guy's thoughts on it? Real, fake? I want to think it's fake but things like this gets to me and if Steven Hawking was correct by saying that something catastrophic is to happen in the near future of 2018. Then I'm pretty sure it's real..

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

I have no other way to respond that just say that’s dumb, there isn’t going to be an alien invasion and that’s a nobrainer

Good thing we Americans are armed to handle the Aliens, London might not last as long XD.

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

Has anyone else heard that there may be an actual Alien Interaction / Invasion on the 18th of April? Mad scary, gave me the chills cause thats like 6 days away.. What's your guy's thoughts on it? Real, fake? I want to think it's fake but things like this gets to me and if Steven Hawking was correct by saying that something catastrophic is to happen in the near future of 2018. Then I'm pretty sure it's real..

Those aliens better not knock out my damn internet.

Well i'm in Canada so R.I.P.

Got your 5.56 Ready?

lul, those are baby rounds. I got 7.62 on stand by XD

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

• Bread locked this topic