1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Will Newel

Steam Name: (GL) Will Newel 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169655081

Are you a Moderator+?

Yes

How many posts do you have on the website?

How often are you online on the forums?

Every day, always throughout the day when I have spare time, at least 3-4 times an hour

What timezone are you in?

AST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team?

There are many reasons why I wish to become a forums diplomat, mostly because I wish to help the community in every way possible. I have had an amplitude of experience; in the past, I have been a forum diplomat, I was also apart of the support team as well as the recruitment team when that department was still a thing.  Becoming a member of the forum diplomat team would be a great responsibility and play a major role in my mission to help out the community in as many ways as possible.  Finally, I am knowledgeable about the operations of forums, I am definitively no stranger to the tools that we use to moderate the forums. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how?

I have always considered myself to have good judgment, not only with Gaminglight, but as well as in the real world. I always review and analyze situations in order to make a valid and beneficial decision in order to keep order of situations and prevent them from escalating out of control. To add, I have a lot of common sense which will permit me to determine when a post/thread/chatbox delete is deemed absolutely necessary. I would resort to taking removing actions as a last resort to a situation.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

If an individual is spamming the chatbox, I would first proceed to remove their chatbox posts then inform the individual to stop spamming or punishment will be issued. After, I would refer them to the unbanned section of the forum where they could plead their case in a professional manner.

Accepted

Speak with a Head of Staff+ for you Forum Diplomat tags in Teamspeak and on the Forums

~Head Forum Diplomat Gaur

(Also Speak with me before using any of your Diplomat Permissions so I can give you the rundown on how to do it.)