Radio in cars

Fame

What you want to see? - I would like to see radios inside of cars. Now, I already know people can Be mingey with this, so maybe find a radio that has stations already on it. I just think having some music in cars would be really cool.

Why should we add it? -  come on who doesn’t want some music in their car? There would be the option to mute it of course for those who are annoyed easily 

What are the advantages of having this? - honestly it would just be more fun 

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content -  https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/1463/wyozi-car-radio

Edited by Fame

-1 Support

• Can cause unneeded lag
  • Could be abused
  • If you want to listen to music have youtube or pandora or something else open in the background

Can't be abused, I've seen it on other server and own the script. This plays from a live radio you cant add your own songs to it and it has a nice HUD in-game.

This did not cause lag in my old server when I had it added.

also T H I C C +Support from me.

Edited by ★ Vinny

Can't be abused, I've seen it on other server and own the script. This plays from a live radio you cant add your own songs to it and it has a nice HUD in-game.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support because Vinny knows what he is talking about ?

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

+ Support

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

Let’s clear something up

The radio does not cause lag!

If you want to listen to music just have a music station open in another application in the background. I do not see why we "absolutely need" this in the server other than aesthetics which IMO is unnecessary and just more content for a player to download and longer to log in.

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

If you want to listen to music just have a music station open in another application in the background. I do not see why we "absolutely need" this in the server other than aesthetics which IMO is unnecessary and just more content for a player to download and longer to log in.

some people can’t run 2 programs. My pc struggles to run gmod and chrome at the same time for a long period of time sometimes. Also makes it more realistic. Nobody can abuse it as the radios are set by the owner or default.