Nimo- False Warn Report

Not Daft

Your In-game: Daft Punk Umbrella Corp

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:60544212

The admin's name in-game: Nimo

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Diamond Aura 

What warning did you receive: FearRP/FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Screen shot wont upload

Why do you think this warn was false: Because he wouldnt give me a sit to explain myself, Didnt even give me time, and for FearRP? I was in a base with 5 other members dont think that counts as fearp, but even if it was, Wouldnt explain it to just warned with no sit

Any extra information: No sit + I was in a base with 5 other guys

• Manager

I can warn you for that because Multiple officer had a gun pointed to you at your head then you opened the fading door then I tried tzering you then you pulled out a gun and shot at us

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

it states in the staff handbook you need to do a sit

Admins are allowed to warn for obvious rule infractions without needing to have a sit, however they should still explain why they are getting the punishment instead of blatantly warning.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

No sit was needed. It was an obvious rule infraction. 

Please do not make a staff report without evidence or it will be DENIED. 

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

What would you need to explain, if you have multiple weapons pointed at you and then you pull a weapon that’s FearRp. That is a clear rule infraction which is warnable.

-Support

Edited by Jakeee

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

He’s not required to give you a sit for a obvious rule infraction that he witnessed, but he is still required to explain why you are being warned either by Talking to you or by PM. 

(Copied from Handbook) “When you issue a player with a Warn, Inform then of what they are being warned for and why.”

It does not matter what rank you are you must comply with the handbook. 

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18