Dispatcher

ac15CR

Should we create an Any Mouse Google Document were you can report anything you like anonymously to command?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should we create an Any Mouse Google doc to report anything you want?

• Yes
    • No

Its like PD Trainers, it was wanted, but when added no one plays on it, I haven't had time tbh and its hard because my mic is bit weird.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I was going to apply and then noticed the person who put up the application is no longer the person to go to, Id like to see the Dispatcher role revived as it's vitan to the police organization. Way too many LEO's responding to the same call, not enough effective communication on who is responding as everyone talks over one another and a lot of people not receiving the critical or even correct information to react or respond effectively.

I was going to apply and then noticed the person who put up the application is no longer the person to go to, Id like to see the Dispatcher role revived as it's vitan to the police organization. Way too many LEO's responding to the same call, not enough effective communication on who is responding as everyone talks over one another and a lot of people not receiving the critical or even correct information to react or respond effectively.

I ask Nolan about it and he doing something about it

Well TBH dispatch will never continue unless if it starts getting more enjoyable, meaning that I don’t have to teach radio etiquette over the radio.

I wouldn't mind running a course or devoting time to teaching or instructing in this matter.

I wouldn't mind running a course or devoting time to teaching or instructing in this matter.

It's just who would listen is the case, not many people like to take the roleplay seriously. I say people stop complaining about dispatch and try and get people to want to go back on to dispatch. Try and improve the department's communication as if an SGT doesn't know how to communicate via radio then I give up.

• 2 weeks later...

I try to get on dispatch but half of PD has No clue how to address dispatch

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Maybe if Low Command started to use it properly and is a requirement to get into low command people will follow low command.

Half of low command wouldbe kicked out if being a dispatch operative eas required. not all of us use a mic

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51