Name: SM Anderson Surpant 1B45

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:158444304

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :1 Week

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have?2

Do you have a Working mic?Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? :I think i should be promoted because alot of people said that i should be on low command so now i am wondering what you think so i am putting my Training that i received and the skills that i have had when playing on police i am going to be the best of the best, i am going to try the hardest i am going to work the hardest that i can work,so i am wondering if i have what it takes i am wondering if i really am what i want to be because i was told by some people that i am a great commander so i am going to bring my skill to see what i can do as low command i am going to bring leadership to low command so i wanna see if i really have what it takes i want to see if people like or dislike my leadership that i can bring i want to know if people trust me i want to be looked up upon and i want someone to say that was the best Command i have even seen, so i am going to make my application and bring my skills to high command and test if i am worthy for this rank.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):Yes.

Edited by Anderson-Surpant
Fixing

Another person just got denied for being sm for 8 days

+support its all been said already but you really should wait as sm for a couple more weeks.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+/Support

I do see you on quite a bit but in my opinion 1 week isnt enough time

Maybe wait about 2 weeks longer and you'll have my +support

+Mature

+Knows how to deal with situatios

+Respectable 

been sm for a week I don't think that's long

Edited by Jake Croft

-support

-1 week?! Need more than that buddy

Sorry buddy

have fun and good luck

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15