• Agree
    • +/-
    • Disagree
    • Strongly Disagree
    • shut up utetwo

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: Andrew Munchiesians

2. What is your steam name?: Andrew

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:102324524 (from steamidfinder.com)

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Moderator on Icefuse Networks then I resigned as I found the server having better players and less trouble after a couple months.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Some where around 2016 then took a very long pause and my good friend Closeman brought me back into this community

6. What date did you make your forums account? June 21st, 2016

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 6 (Edit: I would have 4 a warn was duplicated which made it into 3 warns proof of duplicates http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1333323339 )

9. Have you donated? No not yet

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: I have recently read the guidelines, Yes.

12. Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I want to help the community out when certain staff can't get on I will most likely be online and help out players who are in need of assistance or have any questions about rules or would like to report a rule breaker. I have dedicated most of my time to the server so that I can get to know more people and try to be as friendly as I can. I have had my ups and downs I would admit that, but I try to be as friendly as I can so that I am not the reason why people don't want to enjoy the server, but so I am the reason why they have a better experience. This is a great server and I don't want to ruin their RP experience just because I believe they are wrong or they are right. I have had warns but I have never had a anti-minge.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would take them to a roof away from other players so that he can't kill anymore players then I would jail him and ask what's going on. If he/she curses at me I will try to calm them down if they continue with the behavior I will gag them (If I have permission to gag) and I would talk to the person and then tell them what they did wrong. I would then give them the proper punishment of their anti-minge or warning. I will then ungag the person and then ask if they have any questions if they continue to curse at me or disrespect anything or anyone I would then give them the proper punishment and tell them they are free to go and have fun.

Edited by Andrew Munchiesians
Added N/A, Added Warns fix

+Support

-Good Roleplayer

-Awesome Person

-Very active

-Knows Rules

-Deserves a chance

Good Luck

+support^

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)