Staff Fails

Mike_da_noob

Well just yesterday I warned Bobby for ****tard

Even tho I was just joking but accidentally warned him

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Back on a old server i was a head admin on i set a bind to ban @ forgot to put a number so i was chatting to the owner and co owner and I pressed my bind by accident and perma banned them both i also was known for banning myself when i didnt realise

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Back on a old server i was a head admin on i set a bind to ban @ forgot to put a number so i was chatting to the owner and co owner and I pressed my bind by accident and perma banned them both i also was known for banning myself when i didnt realise

nice job xD

• 4 weeks later...

Was a mod on a Unturned server (kek, I was like 8).

Spawned in OP weapons and gave them to everyone. did not understand the concept of "Abuse".

kek I was the one who probably killed the server xd.

wow people actually play Unturned servers?

Another time when I was superadmin/Manager on a sandbox server I did something that broke all the ulx ranks and pretty much the whole server in two minutes. There was a solid 60 players on as well and the whole map just broke, members could spawn guns, and just complete chaos. Hence the noob part in my name.

When I was a trial moderator I brought the whole server and had to get help from 2-3 other staff to try and return them all. I’ve warned the wrong person by mistake as most of us have. Then yeah little things such as dropping people by accident causing them to loose loads of health. 

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

I tried to flip a car over that was upside down on the slight incline hill next to bank. The car decided to do a backflip then bottom tires got stuck under the map. The car was stuck upright position and I tried for 5 minutes to get it out whilst it stayed upright like some statue. I just gave up and told the guy to respawn.

Glitched a guy under the map :/ He was fail rping and was stuck in the jail door so I pushed him back with my physgun and he glitched under and died. Also warned a person for 6666 when I meant to minge them for 6666 seconds 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I minged 20 players on time  I said !minge N 1800    I ended up minging myself so I couldn't unminged anyone or call for another admin to unminge me

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

• 2 weeks later...

i have a very sensitive mouse and once I was helping someon get their car out of the ravine (old map). The car got stuck on a tree and i was moving my physgun around to free it. Well I didn't realize the further i was pulling on it, the more energy it was putting on the car and it finally broke through the tree and flew down the road striking 4 police cars and the person they were chasing. they assumed it was lag xD 

• Bread locked this topic