Staff Defibs

Fame

What you want to see? -  All staff ranks getting Defibs

Why should we add it? -  Staff are constantly getting calls of people being dead for a long time and ems refusing to respond.

What are the advantages of having this? - This would be better on the players, for they wouldn't have to be dead for long periods of time anymore

Who is it mainly for? - ALL staff ranks

Links to any content - n/a

HUGE + Support

I completely agree with this, but staff can only use it when people have been dead for an extended period of time or if they where Rdmed. Also I think senior mod+ should only have it just Incase some staff members abuse it. Btw I think Jack Black had a defib somehow on duty and that turned out good.

Edited by Mike_da_noob
Grammar police

HUGE + Support

I completely agree with this, but staff can only use t when people have been dead for an extended period of time or if they where Rdmed. Also I think senior mod+ should only have it just Incase some staff members abuse it. Btw I think Jack Black had a defib somehow on duty and that turned out good.

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

HUGE + Support

I completely agree with this, but staff can only use t when people have been dead for an extended period of time or if they where Rdmed. Also I think senior mod+ should only have it just Incase some staff members abuse it. Btw I think Jack Black had a defib somehow on duty and that turned out good.

Good point, however, I disagree with only certain staff ranks having the defibs. I think this way simply because of two reasons: it's unfair and ineffective. If you compare the number of Senior Mods to Moderators, you will see Moderators greatly outnumber the Senior Mods. Not to mention, Moderators are usually the ones always on staff. All staff ranks should get this ability. As I have stated before, if you're afraid to add something because it can potentially be abused, hardly anything will get added -ever. Sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone and do what you think is best for the community, you know?

Good point, however, I disagree with only certain staff ranks having the defibs. I think this way simply because of two reasons: it's unfair and ineffective. If you compare the number of Senior Mods to Moderators, you will see Moderators greatly outnumber the Senior Mods. Not to mention, Moderators are usually the ones always on staff. All staff ranks should get this ability. As I have stated before, if you're afraid to add something because it can potentially be abused, hardly anything will get added -ever. Sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone and do what you think is best for the community, you know?

You have a good point, but I still believe t-mods should not have it at least. Donors can as they tend to not abuse because they are financially invested in the sever.

HUGE +Support

It is so annoying having to wait for EMS to come to the area to have someone revived that called a sit. Also, if you don't want to wait for EMS then you pull them, and when that happens things tend to get hairy, whether the EMS was in the middle of a situation and was about to revive someone or they were driving their vehicle and now its flying all over the road. This would help staff hugely!

Police RP                                 Military RP

Police Corporal                             RU PFC Jason                        

SWAT Staff Sergeant XL11/SWAT FTO       USMC SGT Jason                   

Moderator/Support Staff                                                      

You have a good point, but I still believe t-mods should not have it at least. Donors can as they tend to not abuse because they are financially invested in the sever.

there has been a donor mod abusing his powers in the past week.

HUGE + Support

I completely agree with this, but staff can only use it when people have been dead for an extended period of time or if they where Rdmed. Also I think senior mod+ should only have it just Incase some staff members abuse it. Btw I think Jack Black had a defib somehow on duty and that turned out good.

+Support

Reasons above

HUGE + Support

Maybe Moderator+

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+/- Support

Make it like EMS

Donor mods could abuse it possibly, or other staff in general

Maybe make it Senior Mod+ or regular Mod+

certainly more senior mods on so i like that suggestion

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

This is a true statement. Whenever anyone staff abuses it always gets reported. This addition would help us deal with inventory glitches etc. 

After 3 minutes of waiting for EMS if they press space it will respawn them. So the longest you can go without reapawning is 3 minutes.

From all the constant reports staffs getting from abusing unarrest baton ECT. I don’t know if lower ranks would be able to handle it. And then we would just have 10x more reports. Certain staff already want to fly around and interrupt RP and RP on duty or use weapons on duty. This would just cause issues as I can already see a staff flying around reviving people for no reason. For lords sake we have a unarrest baton and that’s already been abused. 

-Support 

I would say otherwise but currently i’m not confident in some of the team based on reports and actions they have made recently.