Adding Gas Mask To Black Market Dealer or Lowering Mustard Gas Damage

Vinny

Ok, I have seen that SWAT and other departments just LOVE to go into a Bank or General Store Robbery and throw as many cans of mustard gas that they can into these situations. Many criminals never stand a chance to this horrible, horrible yellow cloud of death that makes players mad, and causes some to leave the server over it, and it also does not let the Criminals stand a chance. 

So, Enough banter I would like to see if we can add the Gas Mask to the black market dealer for 50-75,000 just so people don't buy 90,000,000 of them and inventory them (not sure if they can), or can we at least reduce the damage of the gas, please?

Thank You, 

Vinny.

from Nolan "thr police need something to end all situations rather to stop overpowered ones and if the situation needs to end... also only high command will be able to spawn them in"

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

+Support

Lower the damage. Giving us gas masks would render the gas useless. 

erhaps make it so that it deals a certain amount of damage instead of killing you, it just takes away 25-50 health and no amor

EDIT: thinking more into it, it would keep that 25-50 health away from you despite if you use a medkit until it disperses

Edited by th3watchful
Thinking

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Support

Lower the damage. Giving us gas masks would render the gas useless. 

^^^^^ +Support

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+Support

I think they should cost $25,000 each  as you loose them if you die. And I do agree that the mustard has really makes the criminal and gov teams unbalanced.

I agree. There shouldn't be a weapon that PD can use that one one else can defend against. 

• 2 weeks later...