Joe on duty

Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Your In-Game Name:Asuna Yuki

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72895102

What did they do? Abuse staff powers and broke multiple rules

Staff member's In-Game Name:joe On duty

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_2hdY6Hcnk

https://youtu.be/F0GC2oWX_70

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?  Removal from staff or staff strike  we have multiple staff reporting issues with him i personally have a video of him interfering with RP and threatening to warn everyone including people higher than him

*VOLUME WARNING*

ive went through most of it or what i could before wanting to throw my headset across the room a + rep would be greay

At the beginning of the video hes setting up a roadblock which isn't authorized 

At 2:44 using his admin powers to move his car when its not necessary to move it with his phys gun x 2 

(agian with the like come on)

giphy.gif

At 3:58 threatening the president to demote him if he points a gun at him one more time

(strike one on fbi )

Simajvt.gif

At 4:28 attempting to remove weapons from the president ( fbi stike x2)

3227831_1367762891887.31res_261_193.jpg

AT 5: 40 allows probationary agent arg shoot at the president  with a  prop in front of him

(debatable i mean its the president)

large.jpg

At 12:35 lifts the car agian like what 

(there's no hope for him )

tumblr_oivibkV6oU1se015qo1_500.gif

At 17:44 him telling other staff that we mainly me and the other moderators told him in a sit down with him we said he could  then when confronted about it he lies and uses my name to overrule other admins 

( thats the final straw using my name oh your done for)

fqSCxO8.gif

At 26:38 he proceeds to spawn props in an admin sit 

(how and even why would you?)

25yqtt.jpg

At 27:20 exercising demons out of his soul lul

4cc.gif

At 29:00 Arguing with staff members while in a sit

3QQbypR.png

At 29;45 he tabs out and ignores staff 

(well sir)

tumblr_nnxqoorBmw1u4i0w4o1_500.jpg

like why do they do this  

In his original video description i copied hes using gaming light logos and advertising crixrp].com ( i did it like that so when people tye gaminglight and them it won't be caught by Google ;) he even said to my server website which indicates hes staff 

1292194_1381957314378_full.jpg?v=1381957

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

@Steven King / Asuna Yuki you forgot he also lifted his car at 12.35

me and julius was there he lifted his car too show off witch isn't fair too people who bought vip  for that reason... and it got removed 

+support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

me and julius was there he lifted his car too show off witch isn't fair too people who bought vip  for that reason... and it got removed 

+support

he also ignored me and hannah in the sit and didnt rellly wanted to listen to what we said to him

+Support but as it looks that he only got donor mod yesterday maybe a strict talking to

we have already talk to him before this seriously me spection and 4 other mods and tmod

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I will look into this on the fbi side. Meanwhile staff are allowed to move their own vehicles off duty. I will poll my awnser soon when I watch the video.

+Support action can be taken by management. FBI actions will be justified after managements decision.

yes but just too go up too some one who is vip and say oh look what i can do and pick up his car and stuff i don't think its right i only pick my car up if its stuck not too show off too every one who is vip it isn't right because that was one of the perks they paid for and it got removed yea know?

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

yes but just too go up too some one who is vip and say oh look what i can do and pick up his car and stuff i don't think its right i only pick my car up if its stuck not too show off too every one who is vip it isn't right because that was one of the perks they paid for and it got removed yea know?

mega +support

disrespectful to other players

just because your a mod doesn't mean u can be a disrespectful idiot to people showing off your powers to people and saying "look what I can do" is immature and not needed. like seriously we are tryna stop drama and your bringing drama back i'm starting to get really pissed off now because people cant think and they do stupid stuff like this. and this guy earlier was disrespectful and not nice to players.

THIS IS PART OF THE REASON I LEFT STAFF BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TO IMMATURE AND DONT THINK ABOUT OTHERS.

CAN WE STOP THIS PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE

+ Support

He did break quite a lot of rules and last night I was getting a good few people saying he was a minge. On the contrary, he just got donor mod so maybe he just needs a firm talking too. Also I am pretty sure he got in trouble yesterday with SMT for possibly the same issue, so this report might not be needed

He's stole some bitcoin and talking to me on duty alot 2 days ago as well

I ALL WAYS LOVE YOUR POSTS

I changed my mind, a termination may be required. Earlier he randomly spawned an ems in the bank to revive RIGHT after a shooting, he then argued with another staff member about it. Of course this is up to SMT 

At least for the staff report part, he has an excuse. He stated to me that he bought donor mod and no one trained him. So I understand that he was way out of line but he should be trained.

Edited by Fame

At least for the staff report part, he has an excuse. He stated to me that he bought donor mod and no one trained him. So I understand that he was way out of line but he should be trained.

I wasn't trained as TMod. You just read guidelines and there....you've been trained.