Death Row~ Executions

Fame

What you want to see? -  The PD to start issuing the Death Penalty to criminals who have committed horrible unspeakable crimes such as murdering 3 or more Goverement Officials, Murdering 5 Or more Civilians, ect ect.

Why should we add it? -  Would add way more realism, for in real life you don’t go to jail for 10 years for killing 6 cops. You would be executed, depending on what state your in.

What are the advantages of having this? - Would add more realism and is over all more fun 

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals and PD

Links to any content -  N/ A

How would you kill the criminal- Either by Mustard gas, fireing squad,  guillotine (chain saw) or any other creative way. Again, we shouldn’t have to sit in jail for 10 minutes when we’ve murdered so many people!

Post your thoughts in the comments. Remember no arguing and if your comment is dissrespectful it will be reported. Thanks,

Fame.

HUGE + Support 

This would add a really fun rp element to the server. But it would encourage more people to kill as they would just respawn instead of waiting ten minutes. I think doc should do it in front of the court yard of the jail. But we would need like three+ on to do a firing squad.

HUGE + Support 

This would add a really fun rp element to the server. But it would encourage more people to kill as they would just respawn instead of waiting ten minutes. I think doc should do it in front of the court yard of the jail. But we would need like three+ on to do a firing squad.

Not neccesarry. You can kill him your self or you can get PD to help you . Good idea right ;)

Would end up being a nightmare to manage. If anything, the people most likely to be sentenced to firing squad would be yukis when they are jailed. Then it would be hard to manage from a staff pov when people would call rdm and in general increase of staff calls.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I get the rp aspect and its cool but when someone commits this crime and gets the death penalty it stops them from sitting in jail and actually getting them off the streets it just immediatly puts them back on the streets which in turn causes more problems. so +/- support

~Mervin

HUGE + Support 

I get the rp aspect and its cool but when someone commits this crime and gets the death penalty it stops them from sitting in jail and actually getting them off the streets it just immediatly puts them back on the streets which in turn causes more problems. so +/- support

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

-Support

None of the ways of execution are realistic

As Th3 said, this would be difficult for staff to manage and likely lead to many arguments.

Lastly when you kill someone in jail they respawn in jail, so would you got to spawn and kill them after their sentence?

-Support

None of the ways of execution are realistic

As Th3 said, this would be difficult for staff to manage and likely lead to many arguments.

Lastly when you kill someone in jail they respawn in jail, so would you got to spawn and kill them after their sentence?

They can easily change that

Edited by Fame

-support 

this honestly just sounds like an excuse not to wait 10 minutes after being caught by Pd

also in real life death row inmates are still in prison for several years not killed after ruling 

Edited by Injoker

-support 

this honestly just sounds like an excuse not to wait 10 minutes after being caught by Pd

also in real life death row inmates are still in prison for several years not killed after ruling 

if you read above that’s what people are saying sir. They wait in jail and then be executed 

HUGE + Support 

I'm gonna give this a huge +Support, but if you truly wanna bring up realism in to the argument, we do not kill by shooting squad, gas, nor guillotine in the United States at least because it has proven too gruesome. We use lethal injection and pump mountain dew into their veins until they are unresponsive.

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

I'm gonna give this a huge +Support, but if you truly wanna bring up realism in to the argument, we do not kill by shooting squad, gas, nor guillotine in the United States at least because it has proven too gruesome. We use lethal injection and pump mountain dew into their veins until they are unresponsive.

we currently don’t have a lethal injection on the sever. I’m trying to limit adding stuff onto the sever 

+support

+This would add more RP to the server

I think that if this were to get added, that you should be required to have a court hearing to be charged with a death penalty instead of an officer just executing you on the spot. I know we usually don't have a judge on, but i think that would be really cool and give some more RP to judges and give judges a reason to get on.....to get people executed ;)

Police RP                                 Military RP

Police Corporal                             RU PFC Jason                        

SWAT Staff Sergeant XL11/SWAT FTO       USMC SGT Jason                   

Moderator/Support Staff                                                      

• 2 weeks later...

Would end up being a nightmare to manage. If anything, the people most likely to be sentenced to firing squad would be yukis when they are jailed. Then it would be hard to manage from a staff pov when people would call rdm and in general increase of staff calls.

Comepleaty agree will look into it in the future