My house burned down

Gustard

Hey guys It's been a few months since I resigned, but I still like to hang around GamingLight. I keep getting messages on steam asking if i'm ever coming back, and originally I had planned on doing so. The problem is that my house burned down, and I lost EVERYTHING except for my computer, and my Honda. It was literally the scariest moment of my life, and I'm lucky to be okay. As soon as I saw smoke I unplugged my rig, picked it up, and ran as fast as I could. Here is a few pictures if you are interested. I'm not asking for your pity, I just wanted to share with you guys.

SWmgKCh.jpg

t2imXvE.png

UFpnzyw.jpg

CHCRa54.jpg

MilitaryRP: Retired GOA Gustard

Look on the bright side. You still have a computer! Just find a place to plug it in and you’re golden! If you set up a gofundme I think a lot of gaminglight would be glad to help you in terms of getting a new house. Good luck! ?

Look on the bright side. You still have a computer! Just find a place to plug it in and you’re golden! If you set up a gofundme I think a lot of gaminglight would be glad to help you in terms of getting a new house. Good luck! ?

I mean we have two gofundme's but im not going to link them, because I don't feel like it would be a good idea, nor do I think Zeeptin or Mr.Valkyrie would like that!!

Glad you are Okay. You have my pity no matter what. Only if fires didn't exist. 

thanks

I'm glad you are ok my friend

thanks

Godspeed to you

thanks

My condolences to you

thanks

Sorry to see this, I hope your neighborhood and community helps you back to your feet again

they are

My condolences man 

thanks

Oh crap I’m glad your ok

me too

Damn I'm srry for your lost do you know how it started.

we think it started from our Jeep

MilitaryRP: Retired GOA Gustard

I mean we have two gofundme's but im not going to link them, because I don't feel like it would be a good idea, nor do I think Zeeptin or Mr.Valkyrie would like that!!

thanks

thanks

thanks

thanks

they are

thanks

me too

we think it started from our Jeep

Sorry for what happened man!

also Valkyrie is gone from GL 

• Bread locked this topic