Noodles staff app

-Noodle-

1. What is your in-game name?: Noodle

2. What is your steam name?: 20ccupp

3. What is your steam ID?: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198412616503/  /    STEAM_1:0:5206581

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I was a staff member on this server for about 6 months until valk removed me for a really stupid reason.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3 years

6. What date did you make your forums account? Maybe a year and a half

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+,member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? yes 80$

10. What rank are you applying for? trial moderader

1. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes    

11. Timezone: eastern

12. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I believe i deserve this rank because Im fully aware of all the rules. The server is understaffed most times when i come on so if i got the rank i could help the staff team and make sure that we get as much situations dealt with as we can. if i become a staff member if it crashes and people come to me that they dident get a refund i would refund them out of my own pocket and i would do all i can to fix there problems. I would also be honored to be part of the staff team. I know what I'm doing and in general, I would be a amazing staff member. I have had an excessive amount of time on the game this is the only game i have on steam because its the only game i have. and I am mature. I know how to handle multiple situations and basically. that's why i think i should deserve this rank. I know how to handle multiple situations and basically,im vary experiences from being a FBI SSA, and a SM In the Rockford police force. SGT in state trooper and CERT and also senior FTO. im now in a group and i would respect all the rights of becoming a T-Mod, also im not applying for fun and games i want to help this server because this server allways seems a little short and i would vary much help you guys help you wont be let-down if you choose me thank you.

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? When I bring him/her to an admin sit and they start cussing, I will first off warn them to stop and then I would gag them if they dont stop talking . I would get the persons side of view who called me and reported them Mass RDMing first off and ask for proof. Once I've received the proof and have checked over it, if I think it's enough proof, I would then further warn them for Mass RDMing and possibly Staff/Player Diss. I would then return the players after ungagging the one that was cussing and Mass RDMing. If I get reports of him doing it again, I would consider telling the hire-ups to watch him if he does it again there will be bigger consequences..

Edited by -Noodle-

+Support

+Very Active

+Mature

+Friendly

+knows rules

+just overall great player

+Worked hard on app

- If someone is MassRDMing, you would need to get a higher up straight away. Not let them off, Mass RDM is a very strong rule break and should be dealt with accordingly. 

Goodluck! 

PoliceRP Manager

+Support

+Very Active

+Mature

+Friendly

+knows rules

+just overall great player

+Worked hard on app

For these reasons, he is qualified for a trial as moderator. 

- If someone is MassRDMing, you would need to get a higher up straight away. Not let them off, Mass RDM is a very strong rule break and should be dealt with accordingly. 

Goodluck!

Just make sure you are strict when you need to. There are always times to be merciful, but when someone has no interest in being apart of the community, get rid of them. 

+Support

+Good guy

+Active

+Friendly

+Good app

Police RP                                 Military RP

Police Corporal                             RU PFC Jason                        

SWAT Staff Sergeant XL11/SWAT FTO       USMC SGT Jason                   

Moderator/Support Staff                                                      

1. What is your in-game name?: Noodle

2. What is your steam name?: 20ccupp

3. What is your steam ID?: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198412616503/  /    STEAM_1:0:5206581

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I was a staff member on this server for about 6 months until valk removed me for a really stupid reason.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3 years

6. What date did you make your forums account? Maybe a year and a half

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+,member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? yes 80$

10. What rank are you applying for? trial moderader

1. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes    

11. Timezone: eastern

12. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I believe i deserve this rank because Im fully aware of all the rules. The server is understaffed most times when i come on so if i got the rank i could help the staff team and make sure that we get as much situations dealt with as we can. if i become a staff member if it crashes and people come to me that they dident get a refund i would refund them out of my own pocket and i would do all i can to fix there problems. I would also be honored to be part of the staff team. I know what I'm doing and in general, I would be a amazing staff member. I have had an excessive amount of time on the game this is the only game i have on steam because its the only game i have. and I am mature. I know how to handle multiple situations and basically. that's why i think i should deserve this rank. I know how to handle multiple situations and basically,im vary experiences from being a FBI SSA, and a SM In the Rockford police force. SGT in state trooper and CERT and also senior FTO. im now in a group and i would respect all the rights of becoming a T-Mod, also im not applying for fun and games i want to help this server because this server allways seems a little short and i would vary much help you guys help you wont be let-down if you choose me thank you.

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? When I bring him/her to an admin sit and they start cussing, I will first off warn them to stop and then I would gag them if they dont stop talking . I would get the persons side of view who called me and reported them Mass RDMing first off and ask for proof. Once I've received the proof and have checked over it, if I think it's enough proof, I would then further warn them for Mass RDMing and possibly Staff/Player Diss. I would then return the players after ungagging the one that was cussing and Mass RDMing. If I get reports of him doing it again, I would consider telling the hire-ups to watch him if he does it again there will be bigger consequences..

major + support 

really friendly 

cares about the community 

he is very  mature as I have had sits with him before 

0 warns 

has experience 

Would be a good part of the staff team good luck friend :3

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King