NDSTF Crabs False Warn Appeal

Inactive

Your In-game: Ryan The Epic Guy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177289514

The admin's name in-game: NDSTF Crabs

The admin's steam name (If you know it): NDSTF Crabs (i believe)

What warning did you receive: Fail RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

[AWarn] You have been warned by [GL] NDSTF: Failrp
[AWarn] Type !warn to see a list of your warnings.

Why do you think this warn was false: I told my side and nobody in the sit even tried to confirm it. I told them the following. "Yesterday I saw Nolan get killed by pd and he respawned while ems is on. I went to the spawn room and said 'naughty naughty! you respawned while ems is on' and he replied with 'show me in the motd where it says you can't.' I told him it counts as fail rp he said it wasn't stated that it was in the motd. i then kidnapped him in on of the stores in spawn. the staff refused to ask him and was clearly taking sides. he is supposed to take all sides of the argument and if proof is given, then to validate it's legitness. He only took the other people's point of view and refused to listen to me. i decided to ask in ooc and after a moment of him not responding i did !spectate nolan to see if he was afk (he was) so i knew if i needed to accept it and just appeal it (which is what im doing now). Everyone immediantly claims im abusing staff commands and threatens to report it. I wasn't abusing. It was helpful to the sit, and not just me. It was the only way to tell whether or not i needed to find a way to wait it out or not.

Any extra information: the sit wasn't even called for THIRTY MINUTES! That's WAY overdue.
Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

-Support

You deserved warn

SMT can do that.

It's in MOTD "Can't respawn when EMS is online (PD situation)"

He killed 2 cops then shot SWAT. He then respawns and then I call staff.

Edited by Kade

-Support

You deserved warn

SMT can do that.

-Support

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

palduoa7476.gif

-Support

You deserved warn

SMT can do that.

I agree he deserves the warn 100%

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

oh want me to mention how you combat revived the officers there?

dont deny it either. i threatened to kill you in advert and you didnt care.

also also you shouldnt be replying with biased information. you were there

Hold up. You are going to threaten my Department for Combat Revive? I was there and my EMS was checking his wounds and checking his pulse. We revived the Cops when you were dead then we went to revive you and you respawned to avoid punishment. "FailRP" "Can't respawn when EMS is online (PD situation)"

Huge -support

it clearly says u cant respawn when ems is on.

I didn't falsly warn u

I advise u read the rules more carefully because I know for a fact I did nothing wrong and u deserved the warn!!!

what happened here is you refused to even ask nolan if i was right. you didnt care what i said. You should have asked him because if he told me it's ok manager has final say over the rules.

and rhenic, munchies, cooper, and kade you just don't want this to succeed because you were the other people in the sit

wait a second. one of you says that you were hiding behind ambulances, but the other says you were going to the dead officers? you can't go to the bodies when i could get a shot on you. dont run into the bullets wait until i'm dead to even go to the bodies

what happened here is you refused to even ask nolan if i was right. you didnt care what i said. You should have asked him because if he told me it's ok manager has final say over the rules.

and rhenic, munchies, cooper, and kade you just don't want this to succeed because you were the other people in the sit

I don't need to talk to Nolan if its in the rules then this is a pointless report because I did nothing wrong

I was following what the motd was stating and it cleary said u cant respawn when ems is online (active pd situation)

Dude you always say "Nolan will back me up" and He didn't last time so why would I trust you saying that again then you also said ask toxic "Toxic might have my back" no one has your back dude you did the dirty you get the goodies alright.

I'm just sick of you trying to fight the warns we give you for the right reasons dude we wouldn't we given false warn out for free we give them out for a reason.

Even if we had to listen to your story all I hear is "Nolan will back me up" "Ask Nolan" "Nolan said I could" Thats all I hear from your story we heard in that sit

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

You know how you spectated? Yea what if Nolan was not AFK and in an RP situation. You could have used that information to your advantage. Which is staff abuse.

Edited by Kade

Dude you always say "Nolan will back me up" and He didn't last time so why would I trust you saying that again then you also said ask toxic "Toxic might have my back" no one has your back dude you did the dirty you get the goodies alright.

I'm just sick of you trying to fight the warns we give you for the right reasons dude we wouldn't we given false warn out for free we give them out for a reason.

Even if we had to listen to your story all I hear is "Nolan will back me up" "Ask Nolan" "Nolan said I could" Thats all I hear from your story we heard in that sit

you should have considered my side of the story. that's called being a biased admin. Last time wasn't this time.

you should have considered my side of the story. that's called being a biased admin. Last time wasn't this time.

dude I heard the story and what did I hear wanna take a guess? I will say if you're correct or not

Should I bring up how you spectated off duty or should I keep that to myself?

i decided to ask in ooc and after a moment of him not responding i did !spectate nolan to see if he was afk (he was) so i knew if i needed to accept it and just appeal it (which is what im doing now). Everyone immediantly claims im abusing staff commands and threatens to report it. I wasn't abusing. It was helpful to the sit, and not just me. It was the only way to tell whether or not i needed to find a way to wait it out or not.

im done fighting with you all. we dont need to have this thread as a massive ongoing argument

Look at ourselves. We're sitting here quarling about something stupid. This is highly unproffesional of ALL of us. We need stop fighting with each other

@Nolan if you would confirm that what i mentioned did happen it would help others know who to believe

Should I bring up how you spectated off duty or should I keep that to myself?

Hes allowed to off duty for benefit of a sit not for RP usage.

Look at ourselves. We're sitting here quarling about something stupid. This is highly unproffesional of ALL of us. We need stop fighting with each other

Agreed

Also Munchies and DB Cooper it is very childish to give minus rep for this staff report!

We need to stop this argument or this appeal won't even be considered and then its just a waste of time.

Dang you guys are really going at it, Ryan just take the warn, it's one warn and your not being banned or anything, I have 35( due to the fact sever dupe it and some got tripled) and I should have 14 but nobody from what I've no one judges people over warns and if they do than they should get to your understanding and solve the problem. maybe the forums wasn't the best place for this, you guys should of talked it out first

Edited by FuryFunkyMunkey Gaming
Miss spelled word

So he's allowed to use any of his staff powers while off duty in a sit as long as it benefits the sit?

Yes. If he isn't benefiting himself and he's helping the sit progress with useful information or tying to fins someone with the solution to a problem they are having he's allowed to use commands off duty. There is also when you need to check on a person to make sure they aren't mingeing any more if you just had a sit with them and switched off.