Forrest staff report

James Oliver

Proof is REQUIRED in order to make a staff report!

Your In-Game Name: James Oliver

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59005200

Staff member's In-Game Name: CERT SGT Forrest 1CT55

What did they do? Forrest was at spawn uncloakd with a AWP out at hanna yuki for no reason on duty 

Evidence (REQUIRED): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1314903442

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? staff strike or talking to.

he wasn't doing anything as a threat too me though he just pointed his awp at me as a joke 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

the point is he was on duty uncloak when he i snot in a sit and should be responding to calls

we all know that calls don’t come in 24/7 so give him s break I have seen you just talk to olayers and uncloak simple because there’s no calls.

Police RP Modderator

Ex GTA RP STAFF

ARU CPT WOLFY TRJ9

FBI DAD WOLFY

CPT WOLFY

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” —Friedrich Nietzsche

Everyone reports everyone for the smallest things

Unfortunately so, I really don’t know why everyone is up everyone’s backs about the smallest things that do not affect the server nor themselves. Forrest is a good player, he was probally just joking around I do not feel that any demotion or strike is neccessary as it did not ruin any rp or abuse of power.

Like Naby said, you are being hypocritical by reporting him for this small offense. Personally he shouldn't be doing that and i would recommend a talking to.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Support

When i tried to adress the situation and prevent a report, he blanetly ignored me and came up with an excuse just not to talk to me. Deserves to be talked to, not striked.

But a strike CAN be issued here if managment thinks so

Also he constantly curses at players and lacks professionalism. Ask Asuna, Hannah, or James Oliver

I already got talked to gaur and there was no need to bring this to the fourms but I guess u goto do what u want to do ;/

I have no explanation except for a yuki shot me and I uncloaked with my AWP I had from blowing up bitcoin from anther sit it was mainly for fun but I guess I deserve a punishment even tho I already got talked by gaur

And about me responding to calls I was responding to all my calls yesterday all that were coming in I was just having a bit of fun between calls

And about my cursing I just curse a lot I’m not intending to curse at pple I just swear a lot I’ll try to tone it down

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

You know what

-Support

im tired of these bogus reports I only +Supported because you showed little to no respect to anyone Forrest but army guys is right we need to stop reporting people 

This is tearing our staff team apart we shouldn’t even be reporting each other guys we are a big family that work towards the success of GamingLight so let’s all get along 

if you have a problem with someone solve it IN GAME we should stop bringing these small problems to managers attention like its going to do something becuse it’s not

Managers are just gone close the reports and maybe talk to the staff member unless it’s really serious 

I mean for real guys let’s chill 

next dumb staff report I’m finna be triggered because I feel that it’s more than a staff report some staff members have grudges on others for no reason

Real talk bro

Let’s work together to make GamingLight better instead of wasting your time trying to get someone demoted

Everyone reports everyone for the smallest things

Edited by Fame

Guys what this comes down to for anything to be down we need to report it, Senior Management will ignore us or tell us to take it to the forums. People need to learn from their mistakes not get away with it. If it’s either a talk or a verbal warning or strike or a removal from the team it needs to be dealt with. If stuff isn’t sorted then Senior Management won’t really know what’s going on. I’m only going off by the comments currently I have not read or understood the full report. This is my own personal opinion if you don’t like it then don’t go into the real world as what I have explained is what literally happens.

Guys what this comes down to for anything to be down we need to report it, Senior Management will ignore us or tell us to take it to the forums. People need to learn from their mistakes not get away with it. If it’s either a talk or a verbal warning or strike or a removal from the team it needs to be dealt with. If stuff isn’t sorted then Senior Management won’t really know what’s going on. I’m only going off by the comments currently I have not read or understood the full report. This is my own personal opinion if you don’t like it then don’t go into the real world as what I have explained is what literally happens.

Do you really think reporting small stuff like this that’s not even againts the handbook is going to do anything? Why do we have to make reports on our own friends and family on the staff team? Correct them in game. We all worked hard to get this damn staff rank and shouldn’t have it taken away because of a little mistake. Respect that and stop trying to get people demoted for small stuff bro it’s childish. 

I’m just being REAL we are all on the same team 

Unless you want to start a war of reports we should stop now. Only report serious stuff

Edited by Fame

Ok guys I did somthing wrong and I acknowledge it and @fame I will work on my respect and my responsibilities I give you my word I will I’m sorry y’all but I was just bringing a little fun into the game 

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Ok guys I did somthing wrong and I acknowledge it and @fame I will work on my respect and my responsibilities I give you my word I will I’m sorry y’all but I was just bringing a little fun into the game 

Thank you for understanding. Just know I’m not mad at you 

Well I understand that I can be rude at times but in this staff report I’m just having fun and just having a good time 

A bit hypocritical 

Like Naby said, you are being hypocritical by reporting him for this small offense. Personally he shouldn't be doing that and i would recommend a talking to.

this arguement makes no sense. Whether or not James has done it in the past has no bearing on  what Forest did. At the end of the day, it’s still a breach of the handbook. He was also doing this to me, and other people on the server, moving asuna to a raid cause he “felt bad” and moving a taxi driver across the map. I don’t understand why you guys are trying to shift the blame. I would understand if it was just one time, but we had multiple people saying he was abusing last night alone. Regardless of how minuscule the abuse was, it should still be reported. That way, the staff member could be talked to, and change the action, or stop it from happening again. 

Edited by Dopey

this arguement makes no sense. Whether or not James has done it in the past has no bearing on  what Forest did. At the end of the day, it’s still a breach of the handbook. He was also doing this to me, and other people on the server, moving asuna to a raid cause he “felt bad” and moving a taxi driver across the map. I don’t understand why you guys are trying to shift the blame. I would understand if it was just one time, but we had multiple people saying he was abusing last night alone. Regardless of how minuscule the abuse was, it should still be reported. That way, the staff member could be talked to, and change the action, or stop it from happening again. 

+ support also i have video of him using his powers bringing me to a raid when i said no stop put me down and he commented im like a cat i have the video and this is what im talking about staff covering for each other naby and the same group on this post do it all the time  also you are a representative of gaming light on duty every action you do represent the community so point a gun and messing around is bs

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

You know what

-Support

im tired of these bogus reports I only +Supported because you showed little to no respect to anyone Forrest but army guys is right we need to stop reporting people 

This is tearing our staff team apart we shouldn’t even be reporting each other guys we are a big family that work towards the success of GamingLight so let’s all get along 

if you have a problem with someone solve it IN GAME we should stop bringing these small problems to managers attention like its going to do something becuse it’s not

Managers are just gone close the reports and maybe talk to the staff member unless it’s really serious 

I mean for real guys let’s chill 

next dumb staff report I’m finna be triggered because I feel that it’s more than a staff report some staff members have grudges on others for no reason

Real talk bro

Let’s work together to make GamingLight better instead of wasting your time trying to get someone demoted

Compeltly agree, it’s like we are all against each other. Let’s just be a happy staff team :)

I have noted a serious trend on the forums lately. I've noticed many of the new wave of staff get reported for the tiniest infractions and I now know why. I don't intend to point fingers at everyone here, but I think it boils down to one thing. By now you may have heard that a lot of smts and executive management resigned, leaving a ton of open positions. That's awesome for people who are two promotions from getting Super admin or something like that because there's actually a chance of getting those positions. There's one catch though. A ton of new people are being accepted and each one could easily get promoted super fast and might steal the position leaving those people back at square 1. Stuck waiting for a SA+ position to open. So what do they do? Get those potential competitors kicked off of staff...

I have no explanation all I can do is man up and take responsibility so therefore i can’t explain what I did. I know for a fact im not going to do this again y’all talking about me and telling me what I did wrong is bad enough and I don’t want this to happen again so like I said above y’all have my word I will be changing my attitude, tone of voice, how I deal with situations, and control my swearing. I do not expect for u to really believe me but I’m asking u do 

I also expect for me to be punished for my actions and I will understand my punishment 

Edited by Forrest

This is like the 4th report of this happening (with staff in general). Yester day I had at least 2 people telling me staff were interfering with their RP. Y’all better watch out or that old “Stay on the roofs and don’t fly around” rule might come back.

I don’t understand why the staff team are doing this there was a staff meeting about this. These type of actions are not acceptable and I think it would be better if there was more consequences for admins who are either interfering with rp or admins that are rping on duty. CAN WE PLEASE STOP THIS NOW

This is like the 4th report of this happening (with staff in general). Yester day I had at least 2 people telling me staff were interfering with their RP. Y’all better watch out or that old “Stay on the roofs and don’t fly around” rule might come back.

And this rule would be completely boring because you get to see absolutely nothing except the sky and a lot of roof.

We need to stop getting on each others backs in in needed reports and stop trying to RP or interfere with it! Stay back a good distance to avoid any gunfire or anything like that.

And can we please stop arguing in here if we want to do that make a group pm and debate your lives away but stop doing it in here.

This is why I just spectate.