Join the Empire   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Enlist Today

• For the Empire!
    • For the Emperor!

Name: ARU CPT WOLFY TRJ9

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156025321

Current rank: Captain

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :since the 6th November (2017)

Rank Wanted: Major

Are you Currently In a family/gang? (Be Honest Don't lie!): no

How many warns do you have?0

Do you have a Working mic?yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):Nolan

Why should you be promoted? : I should be promoted because I am an active member of the GamingLight Community. I have been a part of this community since April and have been active since June for many hours a day (or at least try to be). I am a member of ARU and State Troopers (ARU time counts as PD time) here are some more reasons I have been apart of PD itself for quite some time, as well as PD Command. I believe that by this time i understand what it takes to be a member of command and step up. I wish to move up in the structure and take on the duties of Major, doing my best to uphold the integrity and honor of the department. I spend the majority of my time on the server, and with that time i mainly play Law Enforcement. I will continue to do the very best i can in order to preserve the role-play in our Police Department. Being a Captain, i believe i have learned much. I have spent time with many people of the police force, Sergeants, Patrol Officers, Corporals, etc. I believe that i have grown an understanding of these people and will do the best of my ability to watch out for those people who wish for better role-play and a better server as a whole.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):yes

Thank you! - WOLFY

note to cravplays comment: ARU time counts as PD time. Iwill be joing shereif anddont know whether that time counts so will be balanceing my time from then on. (between tactical divions and PD)

IMPORTANT

I WILL BE NOT ON FOR A FEW DAYS DUE TO A NEAR DEATH INCIDENT IN MY FAMILY AND NEED TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY I APPLOLOGISE FOR THIS BUT WILL NIT BE ON I WILL UPDATE THIS WHEN IM BACK TO NORMAL LIFE AGAIN.

ACTIVITY WILL RESUME AS NORMAL!

Edited by [GL] Wolfy

Police RP Modderator

Ex GTA RP STAFF

ARU CPT WOLFY TRJ9

FBI DAD WOLFY

CPT WOLFY

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” —Friedrich Nietzsche

+Major support

Great to RP with

Really funny guy, unless you're a attack heli 

Active, I don't see you on though because of our time zone difference rip <//3

Friendly 

Been CPT for a good amount of time

0 Warns

Many more good reasons 

~Good luck

~ArmyGuy

-support 

-not seen on cpt 

- not seen on any pd expept aru

- not taken responcibility for pd dosent deal with situations that the other captins deal with

- just not ready for the role

sorry dude

Multiple spelling errors and "just not ready for the role"? ... Ummm explain please?

+Support

He has been here a long time and worked as staff for the majority of his stay. I have been gone for 6 months and I am surprised to see him still in action! He has shown that he is capable of being an officer currently, and hopefully it will remain that way. Good luck on your application!

The dark side will devour those who lack the power to control it. It’s a fierce storm of emotion that annihilates anything in its path. It lays waste to the weak and unworthy. But those who are strong can ride the storm winds to unfathomable heights. They can unlock their true potential; they can sever the chains that bind them; they can dominate the world around them. Only those with the power to control the dark side can ever truly be free.

-Ex-SWRP Head Admin

• Head Admin

+Support

Seen around a lot

Good at commanding 

Active 

Friendly

Deserves Major

I believe hes is ready. He has shown that he can be a great Captain , and now he will show that he can be a great Major.

+support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

-support 

-not seen on cpt 

- not seen on any pd expept aru

- not taken responcibility for pd dosent deal with situations that the other captins deal with

- just not ready for the role

sorry dude

i wish you could be 

you are definetly cut out, and have the experience 

but its just tbat honestly you are quite inactive +/- support 

+Support

He has been here a long time and worked as staff for the majority of his stay. I have been gone for 6 months and I am surprised to see him still in action! He has shown that he is capable of being an officer currently, and hopefully it will remain that way. Good luck on your application!

100% Agree

Police RP 

-Rockford State Trooper #119

- Police Captain

-ARU CPT Trojan 11 

"When truth is no longer free, freedom is no longer real: the truths of the police are the truths of today."

+Support

Seen around a lot

Good at commanding 

Active 

Friendly

Deserves Major

just needs to be on Captain more and not on aru all the time

well ARU is being removed/changed

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||