New Vehicle for PD

Fame

What do you want to see? - i want to see low ranking officers being able to use this Tahoe we have currently in the game

Why should we add it? -  Practically everyone who has ever seen this car has liked it. They're beautiful Tahoes with very pretty lights and outstanding handling. EVERYONE would love to drive this car, so why not? Replace the old Tahoe with this one so ARU/ CERT/ SWAT/ PD/ Trooper / FBI/ and Custom PD jobs can enjoy its beauty. Honestly guys, i think its a WAY better model than our current Tahoe, with the vehicle being bigger, better handling, beautiful lights, and even a pushbar on one of them

What are the advantages of having this? - Many people will start using the new and improved Tahoe and it will be totally fun and improve roleplay by using a more current and better looking car for patrol.  

Who is it mainly for? - ARU/ CERT/ SWAT/ PD SGT+/ Trooper / FBI SSA+/ And Custom PD jobs *IF THEY BUY THE CAR*

Links to any content - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=923717244&searchtext=2015+TAHOE

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=893448381&searchtext=2015+TAHOE

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1098316209&searchtext=2015+TAHOE

ANY OF THESE CARS WILL DO!

Let me clarify. It has come to my understanding that the Tahoe is Photon ELS ONLY. We currently have a Tahoe in the game with working VCMOD ELS that is a much better model than the one we currently use. My point of THIS post was to let LOW RANKING PD and other departments be able to use the New and better looking Tahoe since everyone likes it. I think High Ranking officers shouldn’t only be able to use it. Put your thoughts below! Remember please stay respectful this is only a suggestion so if you don’t agree tell me why but try not to be rude!

Edited by Fame

We dont need any more cars.   The Tahoe is Photon. Though it has VCmod aspects. it is not VcMod ELS

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

We dont need any more cars.   The Tahoe is Photon. Though it has VCmod aspects. it is not VcMod ELS

^ -Support

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

only one was photon! The other 2 weren’t!

-Support 

First one is Photon 

The second one doesn’t have ELS 

Third one is a skin for a car 

If command wanted FBI / SGT+ in PD to have a Tahoe, wouldn’t they just use the one they currently have?

My point was low ranking officers should be able to use the Tahoe. And we already have a BETTER Tahoe in the game that’s has ELS we can use. If those don’t work we could always use that one. 

only one was photon! The other 2 weren’t!

My point was low ranking officers should be able to use the Tahoe. And we already have a BETTER Tahoe in the game that’s has ELS we can use. If those don’t work we could always use that one. 

(The third one is a skin for the Tahoe) and the second one doesn’t have ELS... 

Did you read the post? I said there is already one in the game we can use lol

That is a Suburban a 2015 suburban    not a Tahoe

The only Tahoe on the server is the 2013 Tahoe 

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

• Manager

ik but I’m saying we could use the Tahoe st all ranks

I think its good only SSGT having access to the tahoe for now maybe in the future we will have the Tahoe for all ranks 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Manager

If you go onto an actual department SOP, Tahoes are strictly made for members of Command, not for Sergeants.

Actually. Tahoes or only for trusted people and people who deserve command.

Common sense, IRL SGTs in PD don't ride Tahoes they can only ride Ford Explorers. (depending on which state)

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-Support 

First one is Photon 

If command wanted FBI / SGT+ in PD to have a Tahoe, wouldn’t they just use the one they currently have?

yeah + the Tahoe should stay the same rank wise I don't see need for change

artxzz vsmall.png

-Support 

First one is Photon 

exactly, and this has been said before, we dont need more cars. Theres also reasons why its only for command/aru/cert/swat

At this time, none of these will be added. Due to them being photon and lacking VCMOD support. If you find any vehicles that support vcmod similar to this. Make another suggestion!

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017