(CONTENT WARNING) (SERIOUS) My personal experience with zeeptin...

Hello all, before I get into this I would like to forewarn everybody of what you're about to read, as it is not for the faint of heart.

At the time of writing this I'm ballz deep inside a foreign Asian woman I picked up from a Whole Foods parking lot. This man taught me everything I know, every hustle, every method, every grind, this guy's the GOAT! I feel honored to be able to comment on the greatness of God's strongest bag chaser. The haters can be mad all they want, but when Judgement Day comes, me, him, and the gang will be zooming off in a matte black saucer on our way to Agartha, smoking on that premium grass grown straight from the gardens of Argus that've been watered by the river Styx, and injected with the strongest horse tranquilizer you can buy on the Mexican black market.

For all of my zeeptin haters, I got them phone taps and shit!! Watch yoself I got themn spy planes swarming yo ass.... for any inquiries contact

[email protected]

And to zeeptin, thank you for this awesome community of well-spirited and very wholesome players you've helped birth with your large johnson and even larger mind, we would never be here wihout you PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

D93A149C-65A4-4FE7-8EC9-731FFBB9C895.jpeg

• Like 4

• Head of Staff

this is fire

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Tf you on

• Like 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

This shit going down in GamingLight history

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

Funniest shit i've read in a while lmao

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Bro Truly cooked and smoked it

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

Bro, lemme get what u on

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

mans living a good life on that good stuff

Clarkie

Nah dawg after that ur the real goat

Edited by Jrshafer

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• 1 month later...

Whatever you took when you wrote this, give me it... immediately 

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL