11 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for DT Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Diabeto

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Trooper Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I’d like to first say, I don’t want people thinking I’m applying just because I’m eligible. Yes, I reached MAJ recently but I believe that I do possess the capabilities and experience to be a Vice Commander within DT.

Over the last year, DT has been like a second family. I have so many memories within the battalion because of all the great people that I have played with. I genuinely enjoy every last minute I spend on the job. It makes it a lot easier when the people you are playing with make the experience better. Shadow, Dylan, Salt, and many more currently in the battalion and previously in, have made my time within DT genuinely enjoyable. 

I hope to reach the rank of Vice Commander so I can give back in more ways to the battalion and help it grow. I have plenty of ideas for DT ranging from updating every document, to sub branch changes, to boosting the overall morale and well being of DT. DT has given me so much during my time here and I would like to put all my effort into giving back to those people who have made my time within the battalion amazing.  

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

~1450 hours 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I have stated this many times, and I know many people within DT can attest to this. A Commander leads by example. People respond better to action rather than yelling out orders. There is a time to be silly and goof around, this is how you build bonds between members however, you also have to have their respect and know when it's time to crack down and get serious. 

Commanders have to make the hard decisions within the battalion such as removals and changes. They have to shape a path in order to let the battalion grow. I can say that I’ve been pretty close with all my Command teams throughout my time on the server, and I can see how much they need to keep track of. Personally, I speak with Shadow a lot. I can see that he is in need of help on the administrative side of DT. I’d like to be the person to help alleviate the workload and work closely with him on farthing DT’s development. 

A Commander's job is also to maintain cross battalion relations. Without cross battalion relations, the entire server falls as a whole. Command teams are supposed to work closely with one another to maintain these relations. Ways to improve these relations can range from activities such as SIMs to special operations missions. Recently, I’ve been having a great time with Storm. I feel that the mutual respect between the Storm and DT has improved over the last little while and I hope that we can recreate this with other battalions..

In all, a Commander must lead by example, being understanding and approachable but know when to crack down and get serious. They must be able to make the hard decisions for the betterment of the battalion. And lastly, they must try to maintain the relations between other battalions to further expand growth as a community. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I have proven to be a capable and trustworthy member of the server. I don’t believe (please call me out if I’m wrong) I have ever done anything on the server to break anyone's trust. I always keep my promises and am always vocal about my opinions. I also have a lot of previous experience in leadership positions such as: Purge Brawler Junior Lead, IC Maroon (the first), IC Omega squad (Darman, Attin and Fi - Omega Squad Vice Lead), IC VCMDR Scorch, DT M36 (now my second time) and DT F16. I was also a member of both the staff team and GM team for a period of 6 months. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Since my work schedule has improved, I am able to be on almost every night between 7-12 pm EST.  

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have never received a warning or ban

My History

Joined Gaminglight March 17 2022

Purge/IQ

Joined Purge 3/18/22

Purge NCO 3/23/22

Joined IQ 4/5/22

Purge Officer 4/9/22

Received BJL 5/7/22 (as a 1LT) it is around this time I focused almost all my time into IC

Resigned from Purge but remained as IQ 6/19/22

Removed from IQ - Was focusing all spare time on IC 7/14/22

IC

Joined IC 4/5/22

IC NCO 4/9/22

Joined Crimson [1156 Maroon] 4/14/22 (as a SSGT)

IC Officer 5/6/22

Joined Omega [1136 Darman] 5/13/22 (as a 2LT)

Moved to 8015 Fi 5/23/22 (as a 1LT)

Promoted to CPT at promotion ceremony by Palpatine 5/23/22

Diabeto's IC Vice Commander Sev Application- Denied [due to being too new to the officer corps with not enough essential experience] 5/23/22 - 5/28/22

Made IC OSVL CPT 3222 Atin 5/24/22

Promoted to MAJ by Goat 5/28/22 

Promoted to LTCOL by Boss 6/7/22

Diabeto's IC Vice Commander Scorch Application - Accepted [Promoted by Palpatine at promotion ceremony] 6/13/22 - 6/15/22

Demoted to MAJ for inactivity 8/15/22

Staff

Joined Mod team 6/1/22

TMod - Mod 6/7/22

Joined GM Team 6/18/22

TGM - GM0 6/24/22 

Mod - SMod 7/1/22

GM0 - GMI 7/1/22

GMI - GMII 7/9/22

GMII - GMIII 7/15/22

Removed from GM team by Kio while on LOA -  9/4/2022

Important Notes

Mid July until end August I went really inactive for a multitude of reasons. Those reasons included work, moving into an apartment for the first time and other personal reasons. I never lost my love for GL and still did work in the back group such as updating the IC Demolitions SOP, IC Demolitions Tryout Guide, IC Sniper Tryout Guide, the entirety of the IC Hacking Guide, the IC Project Omega SOP and the IC Omega Selections. I unfortunately didn't have much time to be on the server physically which resulted in me eventually being demoted to MAJ for inactivity and missing monthly quota. I was honestly pretty sad about it as I had worked hard to get to where I was. But I knew that I'd eventually be back and work my way back up.

The Return of Diabeto

In January 2023, I decided to return to GL. I hopped on the server every one and a while. I realized that I really missed being here so I officially came back on 1/17/23.

DT

Joined DT 1/17/23

Joined Sarlacc 1/20/23 (as a SPC)

DT NCO 1/27/23

Joined TI-23 [DT M36] 2/16/23 (Told by Palpatine at promotion ceremony)

Promoted to WO at promotion ceremony by Palpatine 2/16/23

Promoted from 1LT to MAJ by EX1 3/18/23

Promoted to LTCOL by Rax (Chief) 3/25/23

Promoted to F16 by Palpatine at promotion ceremony 4/15/23

Diabeto's Resignation

07/05/23

During what some call the "spring cleaning event" I had a lot going on in my personal life. I was moving again, starting a new job and going through therapy. I decided to go into reserves and got the reserve rank of 1LT. I promised I would return...

Diabeto's Return... Again

11/05/23

Name: Diabeto

Callsign: DA3

Old Rank: R1LT

New Rank: 1LT

Promoter: SCO/Axle

Date: 11/05/23

I'm back baby!!!!!!

After a few messages from Shadow and some time on the server, I decided I would make my return. I made my announcement (unbeknownst to Shadow) during a debrief. I'm pretty sure I caught a lot of people off guard with that. 

DT 2.0

Joined TI-23 [DT M36] 11/18/23 [Certified by AX4]

Promoted to CPT 1/20/24 by AX4

Promoted to MAJ 1/27/24 by AX4

Edited by Diabeto
Forgot Poll
  • Like 1

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

+Support 

- fav person to give 10000Lbs of sugar (this is an inside joke from the purge days)

- Dedicated

- solid VCMDR choice

- would 100% help and improve DT alongside shadow

• Like 3

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+support

-Good guy

-dedicated to DT

- I believe he would make a great DT VCMDR

• Like 2

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Head of Staff

+support

i love this guy!

• Like 2

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+suport 

hes cool,lean36

knows what he is doing

- has been comand on Other surver that i know

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT

+Support

▪︎Very professional from what I've seen of him

▪︎Lean36 moment

▪︎Dedicated player

▪︎Detailed application

▪︎Good VCMDR material in my opinion

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

HEY WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. What happened to loyalty to IC!?!

Regardless +Support
-Good Guy

-Prior experience as a VCMDR

-Still not good at the game

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

+support seems like a great guy 

But aim kinda mid not gonna lie could do better hope you get this

Forner Senior Commander
Former Sovereign Better than Zabuza
Creater of Saber Guard
Creator of Fleet Intel

MASSIVE ++++++ SUPPORT
This man is someone that I worked with when I was a previous DT VCMDR and DT F16 both times in my career to make sure he can get to a position to become an amazing DT VCMDR himself, and I think he has more than earned that spot and more importantly deserves it.

Best of luck babe

• Like 1

• Harr y locked this topic