Solomon's Retirement

Solomon

o7

Damn man wasn't expecting this not gonna lie but you will be missed loads, wish you the best of luck in your Future and dont forget to come back once in a while and hop on the server!

o7

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

• Head Admin

You've had a good run Solomon, and were a fine PD command member. While you beat me to the assistant chief spot, back in 2020, you were able to stay in high command longer than I could have, which to that you have my regards. While you may be leaving the PD high command team, I'm sure will continue doing great things else where, such as with work. I wish you all the best brother, and welcome to the retirement club! 😉

image.png

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Solomon you are always one of the most mysterious people I ever met when I first met you until I started to understand you over time you were quite literally one of the most hilarious people I've ever met and you have done a great job over the past years I wish you the best and a giant O7 to you SIR 
Episode 11 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

• Manager

I may not play much on police, but you were a delight to talk to! Be good out there. 

Always remember. Be the change you want to see in the world

Good luck on all your future endeavors you will do amazing! 

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

have a good time in retirement deputy commissioner you will always be remembered.
maxresdefault.jpg

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

Solomon, what can I say? You've been a great friend of mine since early in my career. I got promoted to Sergeant Major by Assistant Chief Solomon, when you spotted me as "Future command?!?" which, as it turns out, was quite accurate...

I would say we've been pretty great friends for at least a solid bit longer than you were deputy commissioner., and I do plan to hopefully stay in touch. You will go down in history as a legend, the 29-month Deputy Commissioner.

I can only promise that I will do my best to fill the role as well as you did, but your legacy will be eternal. Farewell, Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-9.

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

• Head Admin

You will be missed Solomon, thank you for everything you've done as a PD High Command and for the community as well. Wish you the best of luck and hope to see you around sometime o7.

• Heart-Eyes 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

• 1 month later...