Jason Slade's Departure (until i get working internet)

Solarium

Imma dip for now due to internet issues as ive been internet less for months or some shit so imma fully resign
tbh liked my time on this server its been fun and being in the back watching things unfold was a nice experience

my thoughts of people and mentions:
most of it is like u were chill n vibe or something

Utility/misc

@Zeeptinyou took my ranks whilst i was on LOA 😞
@spiderAnother w man on maint made it fun as hell and u were funny
@Solid StepsAnother W cmd, made Maint fun
@Tanner0Never had problem with u but i never spoke to u much either, still a chill person
Bob marley: First guy i remember speaking with on this server, was a w researcher
@QuacksalberGrinded Nu-7 with ya and the first person i considered a friend on this server, i loved ya company
Guinevere: Grinded maint with u and u were a vibe to chill with, got hit with the ban hammer too early fr
@GJBest medical FR and was a fun guy
@SpoonbwaiGrinded maint with u and u were one of the best people on this server, tbh if it wasnt for u i wouldnt be maint command, best maint i know
@gasguy0123345Very active maint and hlpr, was funny too (many gamer rage moments)
@SweepsW mmf, doing good in sec and E11, funny guy
Spooks: was a very funny guy, idk where u went but u made maint fun 
@Zeffy.z1W hlpr also made maint fun, idk how u do the shit u do but its funny
@Silence_Didnt really speak with you much but most people didnt like you idk why ur calm imo
Rogu: ..... W mmf i guess....cant say much more
@Mekiayou did weird things but i personally didnt have a problem with u, you welcome for all the help
@Gigazetfunny drunk/high guy, Most RP chances u got were ruined

Nu-7

@Stryker_ Trained me for Nu-7 and i still remember how it went, nice guy and u were chill
@zbozProbably one of the best people on the server and is funny af, very good VCMDR
Akuto: was fun watching u obliterate d class down intersection with the freedom, made me wanna be HTF(HSU) so bad. was a chill guy and a vibe to be with
Meek Meek: You were there doing random shit my whole time on this server and it was funny to watch, bro got kicked for not being in TS what a guy
Dutch: Another guy who has just been here the whole time, only had good interactions with u and was a W guy and ET (we dont talk about what happened on the 9th)
@SkellyMost people found u annoying but i was chill with u tbh
Tank: dont really have an opinion on you but u were chill
@SchoodstWas also a guy that made Nu-7 fun for me, got me on the TRT grind 
Fishulus: Made nu7 fun with your bullshit but it got u removed from HSU tho 😞
Spray: u were kinda weird but u were still funny to chill with
@ProximoU were a chill guy but a VERY dirty player, still was fun to hang around tho 
@PureNever had a problem with u and was a chill guy, (was inactive tho). said some great things in general
@Sly.LGAidk if this is the right one but u one of the best Nu-7s (he actually wanted to speak with a british person :0)
@DerWas a blessing to see you cuz timezones, made nu7 fun with ur shenanigans and making thingymabobs with ur props.
@PixelatedPancakesAlso another fun person on Nu7, i liked the patrols we did good role model.
@FoolOther xbox exclusive guy, made nu7 better and fun, never met a better hcmd tbh
@purple2005You have been the same rank since i joined the server.... Wow, but still was a great cmd (ill be back to take ur vcmd spot fr)
@J0LTI didnt really speak with u much but was a w person in my eyes, was also inactive
@Yamatodidnt speak with you much either but u made BHM fun for me, i remember we wiped a whole ci squad with 2 E4 in electrical good times
Opera: I didnt have a problem with you bit it seemed like EVERYONE
Don ceech: funniest guy on the server, had no issues with. u have some fire gifs

I never actually had a bad experience with anyone tbh, same could probably be said vice versa

I probably wont be gone for long but since im fully on reserves i might as well make this , keep it later for future resignation i guess
mb if i missed anyone this is very rushed, then again i kept mostly in the backlines so most people dont know or care about me
still had a good time here tho

• Gaminglight Love 2

NU-7 MAJMaintenance Manager
GamingLight's biggest Gears of war Fan

Deuces broski✌️

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Man without you, I would've stop playing cause I wouldn't be having fun on this server. I'm still have fun knowing we gonna do some stupid shit the next week you come back

That Guy Spoon | Oppression

Ranks:
SCP : AHOME Bwai CI RVG SFC Bwai    

Imperial: Ex. 69th CPT Director of Research | Ex. SMO Captain of the Naval Branch

TRT best subbranch on god... I may have been stripped of the title but i'm still DHTR at heart

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

Boom tang tang toong tang toogaloogie

Fuh-ih-de-buh-ih-de bang bang on the doogie

Wip-uh-luh bih-uh-luh tang tang on the doogie

Bih-uh-luh bih-uh-luh bang bang on the boogie

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

On 9/12/2023 at 2:24 PM, Solarium said:

@PureNever had a problem with u and was a chill guy, (was inactive tho). said some great things in general

Damn could have been the next Nu7 VCMDR, very proud of you for sticking around even if the server is in a bad spot you were a great command member! No doubt 

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

On 9/12/2023 at 3:24 PM, Solarium said:

@PixelatedPancakesAlso another fun person on Nu7, i liked the patrols we did good role model.

AYE, welcome to club friend, tried to make it fun while it lasted when I was there. You were one of the few who tried, good on you.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg