Inaccurate's Global Resignation (College Sucks)

[GL] Inaccurate

Name: Inaccurate
Ranks: Director of Logisitcs, Honorary A1 Command Sergeant Major, Event Team Member

So uh, yeah. I'm resigning. For the the third time. I really want to stay around, but my college schedule just isn't allowing it. Most days I don't have free time till 10pm and my schedule starts at 5am, so I really need that 7 hours for sleeping. It's been fun, and maybe when my schedule decides to chill out I will come back to hang around, probably not as a command member though. Rather than sitting here, maybe being able to crank an hour or so a week, I want to leave this position open to someone who would be able to contribute more.

Mentions:

Fellow SA:
Ozzie: New Zelander
Weiss: Howdy.
Infected: Boomer. Like seriously a boomer.
Piller: Turtles are cool, but my dog is cooler
Toasty: Never really got to interact with you much, but you seem like a cool guy
Pills: Who let this man get Site Director? God I feel horrible for all of the server. Actually though, it was a pleasure working with you, but Medical is the best HCZ Branch.
Blackbeard: Fellow boomer, been fun messing around with you like a few years ago. Also a cutie.
Drizzle: Hope to see you get LCZ Manager, you have been doing well as DoRS.

Utility HCMD:
Silence: You have been killing it as HOME, keep up the good work!
Spider: Man switched sides, but I am thankful for all you are doing for Medical right now
Vintage: Man finally got HCMD, I really hope you go far, just tone down the organ harvesting a little bit ;).

All Utility:
Y'all are the blood of these branches, keep rp'ing and show all of the crouch bhoppers that we are the cool ones.

Other:
Goat: Fire A1 CMDR, thanks for letting me stick around after becoming SA
Sogi: Go touch some grass
Grub: I doubt you are going to read this, and I know we ended on the wrong foot, but I am very appreciative for all the work and help you did with me on Medical, even if you think otherwise, good luck on ImperialRP
Tyler/Acee: Pleasure working with you both on ET, y'all bot very chill to hang around and I've enjoyed my time as ET with you guys.
Spixe: Joining you in retired life.

If I didn't mention you, I apologize, not like I hate you or anything. Just running on Caffeine and 3 and 1/2 hours of sleep.

Medbay Nuclear Incident, never forget.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate
  • Gaminglight Love 3

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

adios goober good luck with college yo

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

OG bison hoof, never forget...

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Hope college goes well man good luck

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

On 9/7/2023 at 3:07 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Goat: Fire A1 CMDR, thanks for letting me stick around after becoming SA

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, you were the greatest Honorary Command Sergeant Major a Commander could ask for!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |